💖Acrophobia - Markhyuck

Acrophobia: extreme or irrational fear of heights

"come on mark! It's just one ride, just do it just this once! Please?" hyuck tugged on mark's arm much like a toddler as he begged mark to ride the rollercoaster with him. Mark had a serious expression on his face as he planted his feet firmly on the ground.

"no hyuck. I'm not riding the roller coaster." Mark said sternly.

Hyuck whined loudly continue to jostle mark's arm.

"marrrrkkkkkk come on please! You have to have two riders and I don't wanna sit with a stranger!!" he whined loudly causing the other amusement park goers to give them a weird look.

"oh my god hyuck, you're acting like a child! You are an adult stop whining." Mark scolded crossing his arms.

Hyuck gave mark puppy dog eyes and stuck out his bottom lip in a pout.

"mark, you're my best friend in the whole world. Won't you just ride one roller coaster... for me?" hyuck spoke in a soft cute voice which he knew was always a weakness for mark.

Mark closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. He sighed loudly before he looked at hyuck.

"okay fine. ONE ride and that's it." Mark gave up, he knew that he was no match for hyuck.

Hyuck jumped in excitement giving mark a tight side hug and pressing his cheek against mark's.

"thank you! Thank you!" he squealed.

"okay, get off me," mark said as he gently removed hyuck from his shoulder.

Hyuck grabbed mark's wrist and pulled him through the amusement park until they reached the line.

Mark's eyes widened as he scanned the tall coaster. It was the tallest one in the whole park.

Mark swallowed hard his palms becoming instantly sweaty.

"this is gonna be so much fun!! I'm so excited!" hyuck giggled as he bounced on the balls of his feet as the line gradually became shorter.

Mark felt his heart beat faster as they approached the cart. His breathing quickening slightly. The platform they were on was already too high for mark's comfort level and he couldn't even imagine being as high as the track.

"hey. Hyuck... on second thought I don't think I'm gonna ride this." Mark stuttered nervously as he clutched donghyuck's sleeve.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm tightly around mark's shoulders.

"oh, come on mark! Don't be such a wuss. It's fun I promise!! Plus, we're already next, it's too late to back out now." Donghyuck teased as he walked them to the cart.

They sat down and mark was panicking. His hands were shaking, he was sweating, and his heartbeat was rapid.

Hyuck smiled excitedly as the employee lowered the safety bar over their laps.

Mark squeezed hyuck's arm in panic.

"hyuck... please, I don't think I can do this." He choked.

Hyuck took mark's hand and held it in his.

"mark you'll be fine. It'll be over in a second. Just relax okay!" hyuck gave mark a reassuring smile and the cart began to move.

As they were ascending mark was absolutely terrified. He refused to look down, his whole body in panic mode. As they reached the top of the hill, mark was really wishing he had told hyuck about his acrophobia. The cart stopped for a second at the top so the riders could look out over the entire park.