🖤💖Hate Comments - Kun

Request by: TheGirlThatLikesKpop

Kun had been in the studio all day. He had been working on some new songs for WayV's next album. His manager had given him three more tasks before he could go home.

Once he finally finished up in the studio, he was allowed to leave. It was dark out and quite late. He packed up his back and left the studio only to be stopped by his manager.

"Oh kun! Good, I'm glad I caught you, I need you to do a live tonight and promote ten and yangyang's single."

Kun mentally rolled his eyes.

"Tonight?"

"Yes! I want it to be at least an hour, the fans have been asking for more content."

"But hyung... it's already late and i-

"Kun. Do the live." He said in a warning tone before walking off.

Kun sighed loudly hanging his head before he walked back to the dorms.

He was exhausted. He trudged into the dorm and threw his bag down on the floor, lazily kicking his shoes off.

The rest of the boys were already asleep, and he so desperately wished he could just crawl in bed, but he knew he would get in trouble if he skipped the live.

He sat down at his desk and set up the tripod starting a live and waiting for the fans to flood in.

Once fans tuned into the live, it was quite obvious that kun was tired.

"Hey wayzenni... it's kun and I'm doing a v-live today because ten and yangyang are having a comeback." Kun had very little enthusiasm and looked very tired.

Kun made a face as the comments began rolling.

"Wow, kun seems kind of angry."

"Does he even want to talk to us?"

Kun quickly promoted ten and yangyang still seeming very un-excited.

"Kun seriously? You can't even be happy for your members?"

"can't believe he's the leader."

"He never wants to be there."

"He doesn't even want to be in this group."

"Kun, why are you so pissy?"

"Are you mad at us or something?"

"he's really ungrateful."

"Smh...why even go live if all your gonna do is act like a brat?"

"Ugh this is offending me."

"He should be happy for ten and yangyang! Why is he rolling his eyes like that?"

All the comments became flooded with hate and criticism.

He sighed feeling far too tired to deal with this."

"Okay, well I'm gonna go...have a good night, love you wayzenni." With hat kun ended the live and banged his head on his desk.

He sighed loudly the comments echoing in his head. He wasn't trying to offend the fans and he wasn't intending to look uninterested, but he was just too exhausted to put up a façade.

He just threw himself into bed and collapsed against the pillow.

Little to kun's knowledge, twitter became flooded with comments and posts about how kun was acting during the live.