🖤Secret- Ten

Request by: JennyRaterink

TRIGGER WARNING: DEATH

Ten had been in Thailand for several months now, and before he left all he had said to the members was that he had some "family business" to take care of.

Of course, the members believed him, but he had been acting super suspicious for a while and after he left, they had heard virtually nothing from the Thai boy.

Before they knew it, it had been four months, with no word from ten. Wayv had been pretty quiet in the media and decided to hold off on any further projects until ten returned.

It was late on a Friday evening, and all the members were asleep except for kun who was reading a book on the couch in the living room.

As he was reading, he suddenly heard a noise from the front door. He placed his book down and turned to look at the door, a panicky feeling in his chest.

He heard the knob turn and the door swung open slowly.

He stood up prepared to beat the shit out of the intruder but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Ten enter the room.

"ten!?" kun shouted as he was surprised to see the boy so suddenly.

Ten had a drained, sad expression on his face. He slowly raised his head to meet the leader's eyes and instantly his face crumpled, and tears began streaming down his face.

Kun was shocked and concerned. He rushed over to ten closing the door with his foot as he brought ten further into the foyer.

"ten? Hey, hey, what's the matter?" kun asked softly seeing the boy begin to cry even harder.

"g...gege..." he choked out before he stumbled forward and collapsed in kun's arms, crying miserably into the crook of his neck.

Kun wrapped his arms around him and held him close running his hand through ten's hair.

"it's okay ten, gege's hear, I've got you honey." He cooed softly trying to soothe the poor boy's distress.

Kun was beyond worried, he hadn't seen ten for nearly five months and the first time he saw him again he was sobbing miserably.

"shhhh, shhhh, ten, baby talk to me, what happened sweetheart?"

Just then, another figure was in the room.

Kun turned to see xiaojun, his hair was messy, and his eyes were tired, but he perked up when he saw ten in his arms.

"ten!? Gege? What's going on?" he asked the eldest as he approached them.

"I don't know, he just showed up like this...he hasn't said anything." Kun said softly to the younger.

Ten heard the other boy's voice and tilted his head to see xiaojun. He moved from kun to xiaojun hugging him just as tight.

Xiaojun was startled but he obviously didn't refuse the boy.

"gege? Hey, what's wrong hm?" xiaojun asked softly as kun kept a soft hand on ten's back.

Ten's sobbing had gotten louder, and it woke up hendery and yangyang almost instantly.

They came running out surprised to see the scene in front of them.

"gege? What's going on?" yangyang asked feeling worried and surprised to see ten.

"we don't know, he won't say anything." Kun said sadly.