🖤Abuse- Taeyong

Request by: faded_libra

TW: Physical and mental abuse!

"I can't believe this comeback has all 23 of us! That's crazy!" mark squealed excitedly to johnny as all 23 of them filed into the small practice room. they all stood anxiously as they waited for their manager and choreographer.

Soon the two men entered the room with excited faces looking upon the 23 boys before them.

"Hello everyone, today I'd like to introduce you to your choreographer for this comeback. Please welcome Mr. lee Hyunjae."

The man bowed with a warm smile as the 23 boys greeted him politely.

"it's great to meet you all! I'm excited to work with you."

"it's great to meet you sir, I'm lee Taeyong, the leader of Nct." Taeyong smiled warmly bowing to the man.

Hyunjae smiled at the leader eying him closely as he returned back to the line.

"Alright perfect, well I'll leave you guys to get to work, fighting boys!" the manager cheered excitedly before he left the room.

With that, the boys were immediately instructed on the new moves for resonance, and they all picked up the moves in now time.

Taeyong caught Hyunjae looking at him a lot more than the others and was wondering if his performance was not as good as the others.

After practice was over, the boys broke apart to drink some water and pack up to go home.

Hyunjae walked over to taeyong and tapped his shoulder.

"Yes hyung?"

"Hey, I was wondering if you could hang back a few minutes to run through something."

Taeyong was worried, was his dancing not good? He nodded smiling at the man as he finished his water.

"Great work boys! See you tomorrow!" Hyunjae called as the 22 boys trickled out of the practice room. once they were all gone, he shut the door and asked taeyong to join him in front of the mirror.

"So, what should we work on hyung?" taeyong asked softly.

"I want you to run through your part again, I wanna see it without the others distracting me."

"Okay hyung, no problem." Taeyong smiled as he got into his position and waited for the music to start.

Hyunjae pressed the button on the remote and resonance began to fill the room.

Taeyong followed the steps and executed the dance flawlessly feeling proud as he watched himself in the mirror. Once the song ended, he panted heavily and drank some water waiting for hyunjae's feedback.

Hyunjae approached taeyong without a word which made taeyong nervous.

"Hyung-

He was cut off by Hyunjae slapping him across the cheek.

Taeyong was in shock. Did his choreographer really just slap him? Was that allowed?

He brought his large hand up to rest on his stinging cheek. He raised his head and looked at Hyunjae absolutely horrified.

"Hyung... why...why did you hit me?" his voice was small.

Hyunjae slapped him again, this time harder.

"Be quiet!" he spat as taeyong held his face.

"Stand up."

Taeyong listened standing up, his hand still on his red cheek.