one

disclaimer: characters has been changed! let's pretend they had a "glow up" 👀 🤣

jah'lori fingers continually pressing the small squared shaped keys onto the computer while her eyes scanned over the information on the love of her life

she placed her hand onto the mouse slightly sliding it over dragging the point that controlled the computer over some.

she sniffed as her allergies were taking over her causing her to sigh in frustration.

she brung her other arm up that typed from the keyboard, letting her chin rest into the palm of her hand waiting on the information she found load up.

she heard a set of footsteps coming from behind her already knowing who it was and kept her eyes glued to the screen.

"found anything?" the males voice walked up asking.

the screen finally loaded and her eyebrows furrowed together hearing a chair pull up beside her.

the smell of marijuana filled her nostrils and the heat of the spoke coming from it hit the side of her face.

she turned her head over looking at her friend. "i think this is it." the grin that came upon grew on her face as the two looked at the screen.

"damn.." her friend, woe, eyes widened at his long lost friend who he'd haven't seen in almost ages what felt like. "he moved back to puerto rico?"

"apparently." jah'lori responded sitting up in her chair as she scanned the information that she doxed on rico perez.

she had already found information on her family. her mother and her brother who she was only close with her whole life.

"so.." woe finally spoke at the long silent that grew between the two who read all his information down, slouching back in the seat. "how we gone do this?"