ten

i sat up yawning from laying in bed all day

i sat up yawning from laying in bed all day. this pregnancy so far had a bitch exhausted.

bitch you only been an hour pregnant.

i shook my head laughing at my thoughts and stood up from the bed before walking over to my body mirror.

i had on some shorts and a over sized tee. i lift the shirt before examining my body seeing if i could see a difference.

that's all i been doing these past two weeks. but i was small still of course. but that's just because i was so excited.

looking up from the mirror my eyes trails to the reflection of my face.

and that's when it hit me again.

her body fell limp to the ground as the bullet went towards her back causing her to hiss in a deep stingy pain.

"kai!" she screamed out feeling the tears starting to water in her eyes trying not to move as she kept her fist in tight trying to maintain the pain that felt like a sharpened knife that went through her.

i felt a hot tear slip down my cheek stuck in my thoughts once again..reminiscing on what happened.

i turned and lift my shirt again looking over at the scar on my back from the bullet wound.

SLAM!

"JAH'LORI!" i heard a voice.

i nearly jumped outta my skin hitting the floor and immediately covered my head as hot tears begin to stream down my face.

i held my body shaking thinking over that same day. it sounded like a gun shot.

"cuh what the fuck? lori !!" i heard the familiar voice walk in before running over coming near me.

my hands shook vividly looking up at rico in relief. my breathing started to heavy and i grabbed onto him quickly pulling him close.