𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❝hi sweetie

hi sweetie. the short caucasian woman stepped into the cold and quiet, only thing that could be sounded was the tv and looked at the girl who only laid there looking out of the window that had rain drops dropping onto the glass window from the rain outside.

traveling her eyes to the woman from the window her baggy eyes looked at her. her face formed a grin. hi doctor janice.

how are you feeling pretty lady?she came in more into the room from standing over by the door, sitting down the breakfast that the girl very disliked and had been eating for a good couple months.

i'm okay.. she answered moving her messed up fuzzy hair from her face sitting up in her bed. she looked down at the tray of food and made a face before only picking up the small cup of orange juice.

that's good to hear.doctor janice nodded with a smile watching as the girl took a sip from her orange juice, soon her smile faded away as she cleared her throat and looked at the girl seriously.

well..please get ready in 5.she informed the girl watching as she slowly looked at her continuing drinking from the container of juice as she spoke again. their here..and their ready to speak with you.

with widen eyes she finally stopped drinking from her cup and slowly put her arm down sitting the almost empty container down on the nightstand that sat next to her mattress.

w-why are they here? what do they want now?she asked nervously hoping they didn't find out anything. doctor janice looked down not wanting to make eye contact with the girl.

only she knew what happened, the girl trusted to tell her story to the doctor. so the doctor only kept her secret between the two and promised to not tell anyone or it cost something bad to happen from the girls past.

and that's what she was trying to keep manage of.

i don't know..investigators said that they found something..and needed you.doctor janice fiddled with her fingers looking down at them as she explained. i tried to convince them that you didn't wanna talk about it or neither did you want visitors. i don't think they cared about that and needed you immediately..

the girls chest heaved down as the words 'found something.' slip from the doctors mouth. she was curious. what do you think they found? she asked before growing extremely nervous and looked over at her window to see more rain pouring from the grey skies.