eight

"girl my hands are literally shaking like it's me

"girl my hands are literally shaking like it's me..i knew something was up cause you calling me at 6 in the morning." icis told me over our facetime call.

"i had to let somebody know..i tried calling julian but he sleep and wasn't answering."

"his ass a heavy sleeper it was no way you was waking him up. yo life coulda been on the line." she joked letting out a chuckle.

i laughed. "seriously, and i didn't wanna call kaori cause she already deals with the baby at night and i know she wants rest so i didn't bother plus i didn't want my brother being nosy as hell." i shook my head rolling my eyes.

"and liyah jus doesn't answer the phone at all, hoe stay on dnd." i added joking causing her to laugh and nod.

*(aka me asf.)*

after getting in the car leaving from cvs i pulled out of the parking lot heading back to my place.

"she definitely doesn't." icis said. "but i don't know..what if you are? that'll shock the whole damn world cause you swear up and down that you wasn't goin to." she playfully rolled her eyes.

i shook my head. "i know. but it feels right so it's whatever now. so if i am is what it is, and if i'm not.." i just shrugged my shoulders.

"alright then well..tell me how it goes." icis told me along with a yawn indicating she was going back to sleep.

"okay. thanks." i replied hanging up and pulling up to my place.

parking i grabbed the cvs bag and headed quietly inside. i tip toed up the stairs and into my room seeing rico asleep as light snores could be heard from him.

taking my shoes off i silently walked over into my bathroom and quietly closing the door behind me.

i took in a deep breath before doing my business and seeing the results after using what i had in the cvs bag.

"oh my god.." my mouth dropped as the vision in my eyes began clouding with tears ready to fall in shock.