The Plantar House Guests

Start from the beginning

First Anne and then Marcy who is surprised by Altera's physical strength.

The white-haired girl manages to lift them into the air as if they were small children.

"How strong are you?" Marcy asks, wanting to know Altera's strength level, along with many other things about these Heroic Spirits.

"I am a Saber-Class Servant, my strength is of rank A." Altera said, giving information that only a nerd could understand.

"If we use a low-letter level system. The letter E should be the lowest level, with A the highest level, except if there is an SSS or EX level here." Marcy said, using her gamer knowledge to make some pretty good deductions on the Servant power rankings.

"Our class skills, Presence Concealment are A +!" He suddenly declares Jack, instantly appearing next to Bruce.

Little Serial Killer voices her best stat out loud to stand out in front of her "aunts" and "Daddy."

Apparently Jack took Marcy's curiosity as some kind of game of who is the best Servant.

"Bruce, I'm not a big RPG fan like Marcy, can you explain to me what Altera and ... Jack the Ripper are saying?" Anne said, having a little hard time referring to the white-haired girl by the name of one of London's most infamous serial killers.

"Short lesson on Heroic Spirits aka Servant. Normally a Servant when summoned based on his attributes is placed in one of seven classes: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Caster, Rider, Assassin and Berserker." Bruce said, not wanting to go into the details of how the Servants work without a more secluded location.

"Summons classes!" Marcy exclaims, with a big smile, excitedly clapping her hands, loving to feel the existence of a true magic system low on job classes and skills.

"Let me guess, Altera is Saber Class while Jack is Assassin Class." Anne said, sure she can't go wrong in guessing the classes of the two white-haired girls.

Altera is in possession of a giant multicolored sword that appears to be capable of cutting through buildings.

In the case of Jack the Ripper, putting aside the explicit name of his profession, he wields a large number of daggers and appears to be some kind of Ninja or a little Batgirl.

"You're right Anne. Altera is a wonderful Saber." Bruce said, with a smile on his lips, taking Altera's hand, pulling him close to him.

Servant Saber remains silent and still like a doll, but her eyes seem to have grown softer and warmer with just the touch of Bruce.

"And my Jack is a lovely Assassin." Bruce said, stroking Jack's little head who smiled gently, tenderly appreciating his fatherly affection.

"You are so sweet together!

You look like one of those fantasy couples from Marcy's books. A sword master warrior and a black sorcerer, together you have to cover their respective weak, creating an absolute duo. "Anne declares, expressing her romantic feeling about her, admitting how good Altera and Bruce are.

Anne's comment made the unthinkable, Altera's face has changed, the expression remains a perfect poker face, but her cheeks have turned red.

'For the great sky frog, is it possible that demons have families?' Think Hop Pop, look how close and happy Bruce, Altera and Jack are.

"Did I just use RPG references to describe a cute couple?" Anne said, blinking, realizing what she did a few seconds ago.

"I'm turning into a nerd, this is your fault Marcy." Anne said, in a false angry tone, punching Marcy friendly for bribing her.