Chapter 44: Jungkook's Mind

Jk: H..he..is..died.

I see meira check uncle's neck and after that she walk back, she still cover her mouth in shock and she bump into jin hyung who stand like a statue.

Rm: So.. he..

Meira: No.. please no..

Meira crying now jhope hyung come and hug her.I can't believe u..uncle died? Really? Even his face can't be visible because half of his face is burn but i know he is lying dead infront of me.
Then i see jin hyung without any single word he go out from this room.

Jimin: Jin hyung..

Jimin hyung want to go to him but yoongi hyung stop him. I can feel jin hyung is sad now even though he is hate uncle but he is love him. Uncle disappointed him and hurt him but he still love uncle. It's a truly love.

We all cry in silent only sound of meira's crying can be able to hear. After 10 minutes the nurse come and yoongi as the second oldest he will check all uncle's documents.

Meira: Where is jin oppa?

Jhope: He ask one of bodyguard to come and he already at home

Meira: He go back home alone?

Rm: He need a time meira.. you know since he is the oldest he face so many good and bad moment.. he had a lot memory with uncle and until now.. he never hate him he just pretend to hate him.. same like us..

I see namjun hyung lower his head and wipe his tears

Yoongi: Lets go home.. uncle will be at hospital for 3 days until all the document is ready..

All of us go back to our mansion with a heavy heart and body..
I go to my room and i can't hold my tears anymore

I cry

So bad

I remember when uncle always brought me a lpt lf milk from various shops and i love banana milk that he gave me. He love and always carried me anywhere... he gave me everything i want.. he studied with me and helps all my homework.

// Flashback //

Jk(6 yrs old)

Jk: Uncle uncle uncle! He running and hug his uncle that just come back from buy a snack for them

Uncle: Hello my kookie!! Look i brought so many snack for you and your brothers!!

Jk: Really uncle?Where is my banana milkeu?

Uncle: Here uncle bring you so many only for you!!

Jk: Yey!! You are the best uncle! I love it!!! Thankyou uncle!!

Uncle: Welcome baby!