Chapter 12: Messed Up

Meira arrived at otphanage. Today she promise to aunty helen she will come. The body guard park the car infront of the house. Jungkook knew about meira met jasmine. He angry but meira told him to focus on his mission first and talk about it later. He has a mission with jhope, So suga send a bodyguard to pick meira at school.

Knock knock knock

Meira: Aunty helen is me meira

Silent

Meira: Aunty helen??

She confuse now. Aunty helen always open the door after someone knock or call her name. Meira decided to open the door. She enter the living room. 2 plastic bag full of food is drop from her hand. She gasp...The living room is messed up now. Many things are fell from their place, there were water on the ground, many papers, many chair, books, toys, tv, everything that bts gave to them were broke. The lamp is almost fall on the ground.

Meira: W..whats happen???

She walk slowly.. she put her phone on her jacket pocket keep it save so she can use it if something bad happen. She take a scissors from the ground just in case if someone want to hurt her. She walk slowly and keep call aunty helen

Meira: Aunty helen.. aunty helen...Kids..

Meira: Is me meira. If you are hiding now just please come out.. so i can help you guys

Meira check the whole room and there was no one here. Then when she want to call her on of her brothers. She hear a little voice from the toilet near kitchen

Meira: Aunty?? Is that you?? Is me meira. I am alone now you don't have to be afraid..

Meira walk to the toilet slowly, her hand hold the scissors so tight. She is a little bit nervous now..

She take a courage and open the door

Meira: AUNTY HELEN! She shock

She see aunty helen sit on the closet, her face is so pale and panic, she held a knife and one of her hand held her shoulder who got shot. Meira see so many blood on aunty helen's grey dress.

Aunty helen: Meira... you come..

Meira: What happen aunty?! Where are the kids?

Aunty helen: Some of men came this afternoon and attack this orphanage.. but before they can come inside this house i saw a mysterious black car from a far. Kevin (the child who close with v) often told me that he saw the black car for the 3 past days continuously. I felt suspicious so i lock the door and hide the kids in the basement..

Aunty helen: They want our money then they attack me. When they focused to take the money, i hide here

Aunty helen: Argh.. her shoulder is getting hurt

Meira: Aunty!

Meira call v and tell what happen to them. After that she help aunty helen sit on the chair.

Meira: Wait here aunty, i will see the kids.

Aunty helen: Be careful meira

So the kims made a basement at orphanage to store the necessities that they gave to them.