Chapter 30: Feel Betrayed

If i'm not wrong her name is..

Erica

I mark that name inside my head and i will find information about her. Then i left and eat with mark.

// End flashback //

End jimin pov

Meira: No.. s..she is.. not my friends.. right???

Meira can't believe.. what jimin said..

Meira: I think you read the name wrong oppa

Jungkook: Erica your close friend???

Meira nod

Yoongi: Too late i checked all her information and it was true.. she became that bit*h assistant and she went to the dad's college and she choose the same major like you because she only can get close with you because she can't get close to jungkook..

Jungkook: I will kill that girl! How dare she try to ruin us!

Meira: S..so?

Yoongi: Jisoo and rose also notice that erica is not a good person. They told me everything because they said you will not believe them.

Meira: They.. know??

Jimin: How can you didn't notice that she is fake? You being to kind to a new people sis.. You give them so much change and they can easily take opportunity from you!

Meira: I just being kind oppa..

Jungkook: Boo! I always warn you to not close with so many people! You even let your whole classmate using you to get v hyung sign!

Jimin: Really??!! Thats ridiculous!

Yoongi: Huftt becareful baby.. they will hurt you. We can't always standing beside you 24 hours and tell you who is bad and who is good.

Meira just stay silent.

Yoongi: So.. you have to pretend you don't know about this.

Meira: Huh??

Yoongi: She don't know yet. Let she do her plan and we will watching from here. Just act normal like you didn't know that she is your stalker. Watch her move and just tell us if something is not going well.

Meira: Okay...

Jimin: Remember becareful! Our situation is not safe now.. there are to many problem now. Don't give them any single change to hurt us!

Meira: Jinnie oppa.. did he know about this?

Yoongi nod

Yoongi: He almost want to kill your friends and all her family.

Meira: What?!

Jungkook: If i'am jin hyung, maybe i already burn your friend's house

Meira: Thats why jin is more mature than you

Jungkook: Ya!!

Jimin: Kook is not the right time to fight with her

Jimin hug meira because he know she feel sad after knowing her close friend is her new enemy.

Yoongi: Tomorrow remember just act normal like nothing happen. I told jisoo and rose to act normal too. They agree and they will help us

Meira: Oppa..

Yoongi: Hmm?

Meira: When is mom and dad come home?

Yoongi: Why suddenly you ask about them?

Meira: I just miss them. They are so busy they always go for a long time and just stay at home for 3-4 days..

Meira: Did they know about all this problem?

Yoongi: No. I talk to jin hyung and we decided not to tell them. They will worry alot.

Meira: Okay...

Jimin: They will go home when they already done with their work okay baby?

Meira: Hmm

Meira stand up and go to her room. Jimin and jungkook still in yoongi's room

Jimin: Its make me sad to see her like that..

Yoongi&jungkook: Same

Jimin: I promise to myself. If that erica hurt her once. She really done. I can't let stranger like her hurt our baby. Meira really kind to her and look what she did? She even don't have a good attitude as a human.

Yoongi: I will let you to do everything to her if she hurt our sister.

----
At hospital becca is awake. V say sorry to her. Becca want to meet the reporter and she want to clean meira's name. So v and rebbeca clear all the problem. Jin, rm and v ask permission to becca to go back home because her family is already arrived. V pay all the hospital bill without becca know it. Then they go back to their mansion. It's 04:00 am in the morning.

Jin: V go take a rest and namjun you dont have to work tomorrow just rest.

Namjun and v go to their own room. While jin go to meira's room first. He see meira sleep peacefully but he notice  a dry tears on her cheeks. He hold her hand slowly

Jin: Don't worry princess. I will make them to pay what they did to you. You know me so well right? If i decide to take the responsibility then no one can escape from me.

He kiss her forehead like he promise her what he said. Then he go out from her room and go to jhope room. Jin open the silver room who written HOPE on the door. He see jhope who sit infront of his laptop and computer.

Jin: Hope ah! How is it?

Jhope: Finish! He said when he push the ENTER tombol.

He turn his chair, streching his weak body because he really tired. Jin come and hug jhope.

Jin: Thanks hoseok ah! You always finish your work before i ask you..

Jhope: Of course hyung! When you gave us a work we have to finish it as soon as possible! I just dont want to hear your rap!

Jin laugh and also jhope

Jin: You know me so well! But your health is more important!

Jhope: I know my limits hyung

Jin: You are the best! Take a rest now! Hyung will take a rest too

Jhope: Okay hyung. Have a good night!

They all take a rest after had a long day. In the morning. At living room bts and meira eat their breakfast.

Meira: Taehyung oppa.. everything is good?

V: Yeah! You don't have to worry again sis!

Meira: Is good then

Silent

Rm: Meira

Meira: Hmm?

Rm: Do you want something? Just tell me i will make your wish come true like jinnie inside the lamp who make you all wish come trueee~

Rm make a eye contact with jin like he teasing his hyung

Jin: What? I'm not that jinnie and fyi use your own money.

Maknae line laugh and jimin almost fall from the chair

Meira: Suddenly?

Rm: Is been a long time i don't see you become cheerful so i miss that

Meira: You really will give me everything i ask?

Rm: Yes jusy tell me

Meira: I want to go to.. France.

Rm: Why?

Meira: There is a place that i want to visit.

Everyone start confused..