Chapter 39: Discuss

Jin's pov

The doctor (mr lee's personal doctor) come to my room. He give me anesthetic so i start to lost my conscious.

I open my eyes and see a beautiful lake infront of me. I look at my body and i wear a white shirt and white pants, i can feel the fresh green grash because i don't wear any shoes, i hear some of bird chirping. I look around and i don't see any people and i don't know wear i am. I start to walk to the lake.

The water is really clear so i take the water and want to taste it but suddenly i see a small figure and i'm pretty sure she is a woman

The water is really clear so i take the water and want to taste it but suddenly i see a small figure and i'm pretty sure she is a woman. I walk and getting closer to her and when she turn her body and face me. I stop not only my body but my heart too.

The woman wearing a white dress. Is been a long time i never see her. I see her spread her arms and signal me to come to her. I can't describe how happy i am to see her. I run to her and hug her tightly. I feel her smooth hand on my back body and my hair.

Jin: Eomma!! i miss you so much....

Yes the person is my eomma. I hug her tightly because i know i will never have change like this anymore. But what happen to me? I still alive right?

Eomma: Seokjin ah.. eomma happy to see you here

Jin: Me too eomma!! I'am so happy. I start to cry

Eomma: Ohhh baby you must be very tired right? My seokjin rarely cry..

I nod and still hug her

Eomma: My son become a amazing man now, Eomma really proud of you honey

Now i look at her with my wet eyes and show her my handsome face

Eomma: Don't cry honey.. whats wrong? What happen? Seokjin that i know is the strongest person in the world
She smile at me

Jin: Eomma im tired..

Eomma: I know sweetie.. you work really hard you even didn't sleep well..

Eomma: but you know the problem is still there right?