𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. thirty-seven

༺❦༻

❝ we all need someone to stay.
hear the FALLEN and lonely,
cry out. will you fix me up?
will you show me HOPE? !

someone to stay, vancouver
sleep clinic.

FINNEY EVENTUALLY WOKE up, only to find himself back on the mattress in the same old basement. he brought his hand up and touched beneath his nose, holding it out and seeing some blood on his hand, "son of a bitch."

after he said that, the phone rang again. he looked at it, "no..fuck you.."

after the phone wouldn't stop ringing, he got up, "dammit."

he picked up the phone and sat back down, "what?"

he was greeted with nothing but silence, and finney only grew more annoyed, "you gonna say something? do you even know who you are?"

"what the shit kind of question is that? do you even know who you are?"

finney was taken back, but nonetheless was curious. he knew who's voice this belonged to, but he needed to make sure first.

"i'm finney blake."

"yeah? well nice to fucking meet you finney blake. right here. this is it!"

"this is what?"

"the horrifying nightmare end to your pathetic little life."

that's when finney confirmed his thoughts, "holy shit..you're vance hopper! i remember you..you used to scare me."

"trust me, finney blake. if you knew what you had coming you'd be fucking terrified. today's the day, motherfucker!...have you tried stacking the carpets to reach the window?"

"i've tried everything."

"no! not everything. when the grabber saw that i had done, that was it. and he took his time with me too."

"what did you do?"

vance scoffed, "oh that fucker had to spend a fortune to repair all the damages.."

"what did you do?" finney repeated.

"i'm getting to that, cuntwad! or do you have some other important shit you have to do right now?" vance told him, irritated.

finney immediately stood up, "no no no, i'm listening."

"..there's an outlet in the shitter, across from the john."

"yeah, i've seen it."

"on the other side of the wall there's a storage room. you can't get into the room because there's a big ass upright freezer in the way."

"okay.."

"break into the wall about two feet above the outlet, until you get to a panel with screws in it. get the panel off, and you're into the freezer."