𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗. thirty-four

༺❦༻

❝ shooting STARS never fly
for me, my heart's on mars
kinda hard to see. you know
you know i'll see you again,
you know you know i'll see
YOU AGAIN !

when will i see you again, shakka.

WHILST THE GHOST boys were occupied, they didn't notice jaelin start going up the stairs.

halfway up, she noticed finney tense and stare at something further into the house. she didn't want to see whatever was there, so as soon as she reached him, she grabbed his arm and harshly lead him back down the stairs.

when they reached the bottom of the staircase, jaelin turned around to face him and scoffed, "what the hell were you thinking, blake?! he could've been there and taken you! or worse, hurt you on the spot!"

she crossed her arms and focused on finney, who still had a frightened look on his face. he shut the door behind them and finally looked at jaelin, "he was waiting. sitting on a chair, with a belt in his hands.."

jaelin gasped, covering her mouth with her hand. so, if they even tried to escape, he'd be waiting for them upstairs with a belt. what the fuck.

finney nodded, frowning, before going over and sitting down in front of the tray of food. with no hesitation, he started eating his plate of scrambled eggs along with drinking his sprite.

jaelin didn't want to eat the food, but she didn't have any other choice. plus, she was starving. she hadn't eaten in a couple days. also the fact that she remembered something about the certain food, but she just couldn't remember. that's what made her frustrated the most.

she sat across from finney and started slowly eating the eggs and drinking the sprite. it tasted normal, thankfully. she looked over at finney who was eating pretty fast.

she chuckled slightly, "finn, slow down or else you'll choke on it."

finney sat up properly with a sheepish look before chewing his food at a normal pace. he grabbed his sprite bottle and held it up between them, "let's toast to the grabber's disgusting breakfast."

jaelin laughed a little before holding up her own sprite, as the two clinked the glass bottles together, "cheers."

JAELIN AWOKE TO the sound of finney abruptly getting up. she opened her eyes to see him going over to the phone and picking it up, bringing it to his ear. she yawned and sat up, listening to finney's responses.

"you said my name was billy." finney heard billy's voice again.

finney faintly nodded, "billy showalter-"

"don't call me that. i don't remember it. it's not who i am now."

as soon as he said that, the sprite bottle on the floor started moving around and shaking. jaelin stared at the bottle in surprise; she guessed it was billy. she hoped so, anyway.

"what do you want me to call you then? what do you remember?" finney turned around to face the rattling bottle, only for it to fall over.