𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. eight

༺❦༻

❝ but i PROMISE you this,
i'll always look out for YOU !

sparks, coldplay.

ROBIN AND FINNEY were making their way to lunch outside by the school field as usual, where them and jaelin and gwen would always have lunch.

they were about to head out the doors when suddenly a voice called out to them. "robin! can we talk for a moment? please?"

finney and robin shared an annoyed look. "why? i don't wanna talk to you." robin told her with a bored expression. all he wanted was to sit down and eat his lunch with jaelin on his shoulder.

"just- please, it's important. i won't try anything if that's what your thinking." vianna crossed her arms.

"whatever you have to tell me you can tell to my friends." robin rolled his eyes, already fed up.

"robin please, i swear it won't be long...it's about jaelin." vianna held eye contact. she noticed his demeanour change when jaelin was mentioned- she didn't know wether to smirk or scowl.

finney sensed robin tense up and put a hand on his shoulder. "robin just to get her to leave us alone, go talk to her. you know where to find us." he awkwardly told him before leaving through the double doors.

when the doors shut, vianna dropped the polite act. "listen robin, i know you don't like me-"

"well obviously."

"just hear me out.." vianna huffed, "so.."

JAELIN AND GWEN looked up to see finney walking towards them. jaelin furrowed her brows, "where's robin?"

"aylin, vianna pulled robin aside. she said she wanted to talk about something and apparently about you as well. maybe you should.."

"don't have to tell me twice." jaelin stood up and made her way towards the building, abandoning her last sandwich.

the two blake siblings noticed the sandwich and shared a look. gwen had a stern face, "rock paper scissors for the sandwich?"

"duh." finney replied as the two battled it out for one of jaelin's signature sandwiches.

during this, jaelin opened one of the doors quietly and swiftly slipped in, closing it silently behind her. she heard voice just around the corner and tip toed her way towards it.

she leaned her back on the wall just before the corner and listened in the conversation. she could easily tell it was robin and vianna, due to one being monotone and the other annoying one.

"i still don't understand why the fuck you started telling everyone that. stop dragging me into your fucking fantasies!" robin's clearly irritated voice told her.

vianna winced slightly before covering it up, "whatever. look, all im saying is, if you don't help me by pretending to like me and ditch jaelin without telling her..then i won't hesitate to start another rumour."

"oh so now you're threatening me? what makes you think i'll do what you want me to do?" he scoffed.

"i knew you'd say that. so, if you don't, i'll simply start a whole bunch of rumours about jaelin." vianna said nonchalantly.