[24] 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡

'A BITE CHANGES EVERYTHING'

_____________________________

I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT Matty ratty and Jackson working together

I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT Matty ratty and Jackson working together. Never. I mean. Jackson the golden boy.

Everyone's attention is on him and Matt is- I don't know. But now I know those type of duo existed. Right now, im in Stiles room with Scott, and Stiles dad. I told Stiles to lend me some close to wear because it was late and I told my aunt that I would have a sleep over which didn't happen.

And I felt really and extremely uncomfortable with the dress Lydia gave me but I still wore it anyways.

Stiles gave me a grey sweat pants which fit me perfectly around my small waist, but the t-shirt was a little too big.

I mean, Stiles is five-eleven, and I am five-six. He's taller and his shirt fit me too big.

But I wore it anyways.

"So, this kids the real killer?" Stiles father asked him.

"Yeah." Scott and stiles said at the same time.

"No." His dad immediately said to us.

"Yes." Stiles responded back.

"No." Mr. Stilinski said to Stiles making Stiles get up from his seat.

"Dad, come on. Everybody knows that the police look for ways to contact victims in a murder, okay?" Stiles told his father.

"So, all you have to do is like, look through their transcripts and figure which glasses they all had in common." Stiles said to him as he turned to look at us.

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter, Kara wasn't in Harris's class." Mr. stilinski said making me lean in on my tip toes.

"He's right." I told stiles, he rolled his eyes at me.

"All right, okay, you're right, sorry. Then I guess they dropped the charges against him?" Stiles asked his dad making his dad stutter for a few seconds before responding back.

"No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But that doesn't prove anything." Stilinski said making Stiles open his mouth beteo putting his hand into a fist.

"Scott, Aurora, do you believe this?" He asked Scott and I, I turned to look at Scott and then Stiles.

"Oh, us?" I said. Pointing to me and Scott.

"It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you just gotta trust us." Scott told him making me nod.

"We know it's Matt." I told Mr. Stilinski.

"Yeah, he took Harris's car, okay? Look, he knew that if a cop found tire tracks at one of the murders and that if enough of the victims were in Harris's class, that they'd arrest him." Stiles told his dad.