[11] 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋

'A BITE CHANGES EVERYTHING'

_______________________________

"OKAY, the winter formal is tomorrow night

"OKAY, the winter formal is tomorrow night. Do you have anyone to go with?" Allison asked me making me look down not looking towards her and making her jump with excitement.

"Oh, my God! You do." She said squeaking and making me laugh. "Alli-," I said but she shook her head to me.

"No. You have a date and you didn't tell me about it. What?" She said to me crossing her arms. Stephan and I have been hanging out since I bumped into him in the hallway at school and we've become closer yesterday we went out for some coffee and he asked me if I wanted to go with him as his date to the winter formal and I said yes.

Jackson asked me out but I turned him down because of Lydia so he asked Allison and Allison is now going with him and I don't know who's going with Lydia.

But I'm happy with the decision I made. I think this is a good way for me to forget Stiles even though I think I won't but I need to move on he's dating Juliet.

So I need to move on. And for good this time. "Stephan asked me," I said with a smile and felt my cheeks heat up making Allison squeal. "Oh, My God. This is amazing." Allison told me jumping up and down like they told her she was going to be an aunt.

"He just asked me to the winter formal not like we are together," I said to her making me blush more. "You like him don't you?" Allison said to me making me smile. "I do," I said to her before I let out a sigh.

"There's a but coming and I know what you're going to say. 'But I still have feelings for Stiles.' Aurora you can't be stuck with Stiles he had a girlfriend who by the way is your fucking best friend."

"Ex-best friend." I corrected her. She has a point. Stiles had a girlfriend and I can't have him stuck in my head. Juliet is dating him and I should move on from now on, and I think it's a great idea to go with Stephan.

"All I'm saying is that it's time to move," Allison told me placing her hand on my shoulder and giving me a soft smile. I looked at Allison before I let out a sigh. "Can we not talk about this anymore and talk about you and Jackson," I told her crossing my arms with her.

"You and Jackson?" I asked her making her roll her eyes at me. "What? I couldn't turn him down, and we are going just as friends. Like you and Stephan." Allison said to me giving me a fair point about this.

"Fair point, but won't drama come up because you're going with your best friend's boyfriend - I mean ex-boyfriend? She will cause a scene. Like she did to me." I said to her whispering the last sentence to myself even though she heard me.

"Rory, you know how she is-,"

"yes, I did. And now after what she said to me and in front of everyone she doesn't know how it hurt me, she doesn't know what I'm going through. She thinks it's easy for me to come to school and get through a fucking day knowing that every time I get home my mom won't be there to hug me and ask me how was school.