[23] 𝗟𝗬𝗗𝗜𝗔 𝗗𝗥𝗨𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗗 𝗨𝗦

'A BITE CHANGES EVERYTHING'

____________________________

"YOU KNOW I COULD HELP you right?" I said to Allison as he was doing her homework and I was laying on her bed

"Yeah, I know. But I'm failing one class and I should really do this on my own." Allison told me as I let out a small hum.

"If you say so." I said to her as she turned around.

"One question." Allison said to me.

"Ask away." I said with a smile.

"Why does your brother call Stiles your Romeo?" Allison said to me making me question that too.

"Honestly I have no idea." I said to her shrugging my shoulders.

"I'm wondering that myself." I said to her, when Lydia came I with bags of Macy.

"Clear your schedule." Lydia said with a smile on her face.

"This could take a while." Lydia said as she placed the bags in front of my face making me move.

"Hello to you too." I said to Lydia. Lydia gave me smile before taking dresses from the bag. Allison laughed from behind looking at the bags. "How many outfits are planning on wearing tonight?" Allison asked making me smile.

"It's my birthday party." Lydia said to us.

"I'm thinking host dress, evening dress, then," Lydia said lifting a white tight dress with grey stripes.

"Mmm, after-hours casual." Lydia said making me at Allison look at her.

"I noticed that you didn't send out any invites." Allison said casually to Lydia.

"It's the biggest party of the year, Allison." Lydia said placing every dress in the bed.

"Everyone knows." Lydia said, I think that after last year it changed. But okay.

"I was wondering maybe.. this year things, you know, might be different." Allison told her.

"Why would anything be different?" Lydia asked her making me look at Allison. I think she's acting like she doesn't know the real reason. Like come on, I was attacked by Peter too.

"Just cause things have been off lately. Things and people. Like Jackson." Allison said making Lydia immediately pick her head up looking at Allison.

"What do you care about Jackson?" Lydia asked her making me look at her too.

"Do you know if he's coming tonight?" Allison asked making me want to smack my head.

"Everyone's coming." Lydia said to us as she stared at Allison making me get creeped out. Not gonna lie having black eyeliner doesn't really suit her. Lydia pick up a tan dress.