[17] 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀

'A BITE CHANGES EVERYTHING'

______________________________

"WHAT? OH MY GOD." i said covering my mouth with my hand as I walked with Stiles and Scott.

"Gross." I said to them.

"I found only one thing online called the Kanima. It's a were-jaguar from South America that goes after murderers." Stiles said to Scott and I.

"Well, so everyone he killed and tried to kill our murderers?" I asked him and he gave me a shrug. The reason that I'm with them is because Stephan said he wasn't coming to school because something came up and he wasn't going to come which I'm happy about.

"That thing was not a jaguar." Scott said making me frown.

"Am I the only one not to see what that thing actually looks like?" I questioned making them nod to me and making me cross my arms.

"Yeah, and I'm not exactly a murderer." Stiles said to us.

"Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody. Which is probably why it tried to kill you." Scott told Stiles without even looking at him.

"And it's still trying to kill and it probably won't stop until you're dead." Scott said walking away from us as I try to hold in my laugh.

"You know, sometimes I really begin to question this friendship." Stiles said before I burst into laughter.

"Shut up. At least I saw it." Stiles said making me glare at him.

"Good, at least I wasn't going to get eaten by it after the lacrosse game." I said sticking my tongue out at him making him ruffle my hair.

"Hey, you ass." I said to stiles before I looked up at his eyes, the eyes I always go crazy for.

I gave him a smile making him admire it.

"What?" I asked him but he didn't say anything for a little while.

"Nothing." He told me making me nod and clear my throat.

"Better not be late." I said to stiles.

"We're literally next to our class." He told me making me roll my eyes.

"I like being early." I said to Stiles who rolled his eyes at me as he followed me into class.

"You are annoying sometimes." Stiles told me making me laugh.

"You're the annoying one." I argued back.

"Shut up. Both of you." Scott butt in making me roll my eyes.

"Shut up McCall. Before I attack you with Wolfsbane." I said to Scott as he turned facing to the front of the class and ignoring Stiles and I.

"Am I that scary?" I whispered to Stiles.