[13] 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆

'A BITE CHANGES EVERYTHING'

_______________________________

I WAS WITH STEPHAN watching a movie and cuddling with each other

Stephan and I have been together since the winter formal and that was like 3 weeks ago and not gonna lie never thought I would be in a relationship with a guy I bumped into in the hall.

I like his company and he's very caring for me and that's what I like about him, we are taking it slow and he agreed to it and I'm very happy even though sometimes it gets weird. Every time I'm with him everything feels like it's with Stiles and I don't like it,

I-i mean I still have feelings for him but I need to get over it because I'm with Stephan and he makes me happy.  Stiles is with Juliet who I haven't talk, but I guess they are happy and I should too.

Stephan at the beginning of our relationship wanted us to go more intense but I wasn't ready for that at all. Anyways, it's been quite no bad werewolf running around and trying to turn teenagers into werewolves no Peter Hale.

And no Derek, I haven't seen or talked to him since he lied to Scott about a cure and he hasn't come to check up on me or my brother but I guess being an alpha changed him.

My aunt Jenna asks me for him and how he's doing but I lie to her and say 'he's fine, but truly he's probably running around and turning kids. I don't know why he changed like that, he wasn't like that he was sweet and caring and just from one night that changed into killing his own family Peter and now being the alpha and turning kids.

"What are you think about?" Stephan asked me making me look up at him and placing my hand on top of his chest.

"Just thinking about how one of my closest friends is doing right now," I said letting out a sigh not giving him an actual name.

"Why what's wrong?" He asked me in concern making me smile.

"I like when you get concerned about me," I said to him making him smile.

"Well, I'll be doing that often," he said to me making me let out another sigh.

"I haven't seen him for the past couple of weeks and it seems he doesn't want to talk, I grew up with him but I don't know if that changed and I'm scared he'll leave like everyone has," I said playing with Stephan shirt making him place his hands on my wrist holding it softly,

"Hey, he probably needs a little break on the shit he's probably going through and he won't leave you no one is not me. I'll be here for you whenever you want I'm not going anywhere." Stephan said making my face soften and I had like the biggest smile on my face before I leaned in and kissed Stephan passionately, placing both my heads on both sides of his cheeks and deepening the kiss.