[15] 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄

'A BITE CHANGES EVERYTHING'

_________________________________

"YOUR DAD IS out of his mind." I told Allison as we walked down the school corridors.

"I know," Allison told me.

"Father daughter, moment?" I said to her making her let out a small chuckle.

"He said it's how he's going to train me." Allison told me making me sigh.

"Tell him to train me too." I said to her making her laugh.

"How long did it take you?" I asked Allison.

"It took me two and a half hours." She said making me raise my eyebrows.

"That long?" I asked her making her nod as I opened my locker and roll out my chemistry book.

"Yep." She said with a p at the end.

"Rather not train. I'm good." I told her making her laugh.

"Hey, how are you and Stephan?" She asked me making my smile fade away.

Why you brought him up?

If I'd tell you, you'll tell Stiles-or Scott and I don't want them to worry. And I don't a whole speech of me being in a toxic relationship.

"Oh, we are great actually." I said to her with a fake smile making her smile.

"That's great. I'm happy for you. You finally moved on." Allison said to me as I knew what she meant. She meant I moved from Stiles.

"Allison." I said to her turning to face her.

"Come on, he's with Juliet." She told me making me sigh as I closed my locker and leaned my head to the cold metal locker.

"Don't you think I know that. I'm staying away from him for my own good." I said to Allison making her frown.

"Staying away from him for your own good?" She asked me making me look at her.

"Y-yeah." I said to her struggling to gather my words. I won't tell her about Stephan and hoe he threatened me.

"You know I have a huge crush on him. It's better is I just stay away from him that's all." I said to her shrugging my shoulders at her as she bit her lip and gave me a nod.

"Well, that sucks." She said to me.

"Why's that?" I asked her as I turned to face her as she had a smile on her face.

"We are going to the ice rink." She told me making me shake my head immediately.

"I-I can't."

"Yes you can. I told Stephan and he was okay with it." She said making me snap.