[04] 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐓

'A BITE CHANGES EVERYTHING

_________________________________

"Please let this be okay. Please." I hear stiles say and I turned around and reached for his hand and interlocked our fingers together he looks up at me with wide eyes open and I smile.

"Hey. It's going to be okay." I said to him and gave his hand a little squeeze and he let out a heavy breath. "Yeah, you're right." He said to me and I smiled.

"I'm always right," I said sassily and I let out a laugh and he followed, we made eye contact and I smiled at him before breaking away and looking out the field. "Hey, kid." I hear someone say and I turned around to see someone, I think it's stiles' dad.

"Hey," Stiles replied looking out the field I see stiles turn to face me and gave me an unknown look. "And who's this?" He asked stiles and stiles turned to look towards me.

"This is Aurora, Aurora this is my dad." He said and I nodded before looking at stiles' dad. "Hello, I'm Noah it's a pleasure to meet you." He said to me taking out his hand so I can shake it and I smiled.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too," I said happily before turning to stiles and making eye contact we stood there silently looking at each other until we hear someone clear their throat I turned to see it was stiles' dad and I smile awkwardly.

"Anyways. So, you think you'll see any action tonight?" Stiles's dad said to stiles. "Action? Maybe." Stiles said nervously to his dad. 'Well, this will end well today.' I said to myself letting out a shaky breath.

"You've got to be kidding me," I said angrily I see my best friend Jules looking at me confused and I pointed in my brother's direction.

"I know that face whenever you are about to do something bad or cause a scene," Jules said to me and nodded and I was about to walk away when she pulled me. "Rory? Think about what you're doing okay? J-just-" she said but I cut her off,

"Just what calm down, look I get it you care but he's my brother and I hate seeing him like this," I said to her and she nodded and let me go I smiled at her and I walked away. I walked up to my brother and grabbed him harshly and dragged him away.

"What on earth are you doing here?" I questioned my brother and made him stand in front of me and from behind him, I see stiles looking at me weirdly. "What do you mean 'what am I doing here?' Just a reminder I go to school here." He said to me and I roll my eyes.

"I know you do dumbass. I'm asking what are you doing with those people they are a bad influence but I see you already being influenced by them." I said to him angrily and I chuckled.

"Oh. So tell me what did you use to do when you were out with your friends? And don't tell me you were studying because we know that's a lie." He said to me and I stood there not saying anything because what he said it's true.