[16] 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐌𝐀

'A BITE CHANGES EVERYTHING'

_____________________________

I SAT BY THE BLEACHERS putting my skating shoes

I SAT BY THE BLEACHERS putting my skating shoes. I was alone. Stephan went to the bathroom and told me to stay here like if I'm going to run away.

My friends are here and I'm not leaving. Lydia was talking to Allison and Scott about some stupid thing Lydia brought up.

Stiles was putting on his skating shoes while Juliet. Who actually decided to come. They were both laughing.

I hate it.

As much as I hate Juliet I still care for her. And the way she's faking all the laughing makes me realize she's actually in pain.

Something is going on with her and I'm the only one who knows about it.

"Hey." I heard Stephan say making me jump a little.

"Oh, hey." I said to him softly before my phone rang making me immediately grab it. I looked who it was but it was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I asked but all I could hear was their breathing that's all.

"Hello?"

I asked again but they hung up making me frown.

"Who was it?" Stephan asked me making me shrug my shoulders.

"I-I, I don't know. It's an unknown." I said to him. I was hoping it was Derek. So he could tell me he changed his mind and he was actually suggest what i told him but nope he didn't.

"I thought-," I said stopping mid-sentence.

"Thought what?" He asked me making me shake my head.

"N-nothing." I said to him as I looked up at him and gave him a smile as he leaned in and gave me a small peck on the lips. I just smiled again.

Weird.

"A-are you okay?" I asked him making him laugh.

"Why? Because I kissed you?" He asked me making me shake my head.

"No-," I said to Stephan.

"What? You're telling me I can't kiss my girlfriend when k want to?" He said to me raising an eyebrow making me shake my head.

"Uh-no. Yeah you can." I said to him.

"Are you ready?" He asked me making me nod.

"Yeah, I am." I said to him as he got up and held his hand out for me and I grabbed it and we walked to the ice rink.

"You know, that Scott doesn't know how to skate right?" I said to Allison who let out a laugh.

"Yeah, I know." She told me making me laugh.