[22] 𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚

Start from the beginning

"And Argent emptied an entire clip into it. The thing just gets back up." Derek said to Deaton.

"Had it shown any weaknesses?" He asked us.

"Well, one. It can't swim." Derek said to him.

"Does that go for Jackson as well?" Deaton asked me making me shake my head.

"No. Jackson is the captain of the swim team." I said to Deaton.

"Essentially, you're trying to catch two people." He said before walking to grab something else. And showing us.

"A puppet." Deaton said to us.

"And a puppeteer." Deaton said placing it on the ground.

"One killed the husband. But the other had to take care of the wife. Do we know why?" Deaton asked us.

"I don't think, Jackson could do it. His mother died pregnant, too, and she was maybe murdered." Scott said.

"He's right." I said agreeing with Scott. I'm really tired.

"I think he couldn't let the same thing happen to someone else." Scott said leaning on the table.

"How do you know it's not part of the rules? The kanima kills murderers. If Jackson kills the wife, then the baby dies, too." Isaac said making me frown. I didn't want to ask but I did anyways.

"Does that mean your dad was a murderer?" I asked Isaac.

"Wouldn't surprise me if he was." Isaac said to us.

"Hold on. The book says they're bonded, right?" Deaton asked me making me nod.

"What if the fear of water isn't coming from Jackson." Deaton said,

"it's coming from the one who's controlling him." I said to Deaton.

"What if something that affects the Kanima." He said taking out a container with mountain Ashe. And putting it around the symbol he has.

"Also affects its master?" Deaton said.

"Meaning what?"

"Meaning we can catch them. Both of them." Scott said.

"So, if Jackson is going to the under club party then the one controlling him will be there too." I said making Deaton nod.

"We need to get those tickets." Scott said.

"Well, my brother manage to get two online." I said to him.

"So good luck."

______________________________

"Okay, if this was a haunted house I would totally be creep by it, but I'm not." I said through the crowd while my brother was behind me watching every girl making me roll my eyes.

"Look, we came here to help Scott so stay focus and stop looking at girls ass." I said to him,

"Aurora." I heard Scott say.