[13] 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆

Start from the beginning

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him as he rolled us over and now I was laying on the bed and him on top of me. He pulled away with a smile before placing his hand on my neck and the other hand still placed on my waist before he went down and kissed me making us move in sync.

He began to kiss down my cheekbone onto my neck making me grip his hair and move so he could have more access to my neck. We've had make-out sessions but we never go overboard like having sex no. I'm not ready yet and I won't be until I find the perfect guy and that probably won't be anytime soon even though- I didn't say anything but every time we do this he wants to continue but I don't.

Is it bad?

Will something bad happen if I don't let him? Will he leave me?

I'm over think many things but I think I overthink it more with Stephan- I mean he's caring but it could be just because they want to sleep with me and pretend is all fake making me hurt and never want to be in a relationship.

They just come and go like the waves in the ocean.

I pulled away from him when he lift my shirt making him stop.

"I'm sorry but I'm not ready yet, please understand that," I told him softly making him sigh and lay beside me.

"Yeah, whatever." He told me making me look away.

"Don't be like that. I told you wanted to take things so, please don't be mad." I said to him as he looked at me before smiling at me and pecking my lips.

"I could never be mad at you, even if I wanted to." He told me making me smile before kissing me on the lips and making me sit on his lap.

"Good because I don't want to get mad at you, this is my first ever relationship and I want this to work, I like you and I don't want us fighting like every couple that is out there. Stephan, you are the first guy I'm actually in a serious relationship with, yes I had crushes but I never dated them.

Either they didn't like me or I wasn't ready for them because some just want girls to hook up and shit but I'm not the type of girl I want to take it slow and make sure we do work out. And I'm trusting you because I don't trust you so easily. After all, either they betray me or they walk out of my life like it's easy not to be in pain and going through something alone. I don't want that," I told him in full honesty.

"I know and I won't hurt you, I will make you the happiest of all. I like you and I don't wanna hurt you." He told me making me kiss his lips again before laying down and continuing to watch the movie.

_______________________________

"SHE ATE THE LIVER?" Scott asked Stiles while we were walking to class. They caught me up with everything that's been happening.

"No, I didn't say she ate it. I just said it was missing." Stiles said.

"And you know what? Even if she did, so what? It's the most nutritious part of the body." Stiles told us making me look at him with disgust.

"I never ate anyone's liver."

"Yeah, right, 'cause when ur comes to werewolves, you're a real model of self-control," Stiles said before stopping and walking in front of Scott.