🦋19. Surprise 🦋

Start from the beginning

Pete...Pete...get down we have already come

Oh...sorry honey I was busy thinking.

What were you thinking about?

Nothing, just thinking how contented I am after you came into my life.

Vegas chuckled at his man's response and unbuckled his seat belt to give a forehead kiss.

This is just the beginning, Pete. Many are yet to come. Now be a good boy and go inside.

Yes daddy

Pete, please get down before I start to devour you inside the car.

Hehe.....

Pete giggled and got down of the car before his asshole is going to be contented just like his life.

Bye take care Pete

You too. Drive back carefully. I want your dick back tonight.

Yes, boss. I will drive carefully so that you can ride me.

Pete blushingly went inside after sending off his fiance.

He felt new while seeing the environment. It was his greatest dream to go to college and he did it now. There were many banners arranged by the seniors welcoming the freshers.

It soon made him confused about where he had to go. So he simply stood thinking about what to do. But he was disturbed by a voice from the back.

Phi... Do you know where the department of fashion designing is there?

Pete turned only to find a cute little tiny fresher boy standing while scratching his head.

Nong.... I am too searching for it. Come let's search for it together.

Really phi?! Thank God. I thought I am the only one who is confused.

By the way, what is your name phi?

Pete krub. What about you? What is your name?

Porschay krub.

Come let's go that way. I think we may find our department students there.

Pete and Porschay started walking past a building where no one was there.

I think we came in the wrong way Porschay. Let's go back.

Suddenly they were interrupted by a voice.

Hey cuties stop there

Pete and porschay turned around to see a punk standing with a drooling face.

Confused about where to go? Come with me. I can show you.

It's ok phi. We can manage by ourselves.

Said Porschay and held Pete's hand to get out of that situation at once. But that pervert grabbed Porschay's hand which was holding Pete.

Don't touch him, you bastard!

Pete shouted and gave a nice punch to his face which made that jerk stumble.

How dare you little slut!? Wanna take a big dick inside you?

That bastard replied and grabbed Pete's hair in the back.

Pete turned around and kicked in his dick, making that sicko fall to the ground holding his broken dick.

I have already taken a dick that is ten times bigger than you idiot.

Nice shot man!

A man appeared from behind clapping his hands for Pete's deed.

Are you ok Porschay?

Asked a long-haired man who appeared along with the clapping man.

Yes, phi. I am alright

Said porschay to a long-haired man.

I said you to call me when you arrive here right? Why you didn't porschay?

Asked the clapped man to Porschay.

Sorry, phi. I left my phone at home.

Said Porschay with teary eyes.

Don't scold him, Porsche. You are scaring him.

Said the long-haired man to his friend.

Pete who took time to realize what was going on around him asked Porschay,

Do you know both of them?!

Oh sorry, phi. I forgot to introduce them. This is my big brother Porsche. And this is his friend Phi'Kim. They are the final-year seniors in our department.

And phi. This is phi'pete.

Sawasdee khap

Sawasdee khap. Which year are you in krub?

First-year krub.

First-year!? But you look like a final-year student.

Yeah, because I am your age. But I joined this course late

Oh...then ok. As we are the same age, I think you don't mind me calling you by your name right?

Yes, Porsche.

Then let's go, Pete. I will show you your classroom.

After getting introduced to each other, Pete and porschay listened eagerly to their professor's words.

I have good news for you all students. We have a guest lecture to teach you about Business Management in Fashion classes. I think you are all lucky because he accepted our request this time when we tried several times over the last few years. So make use of his knowledge students.

He will be here soon. But I have to go. So maintain silence while he comes.

Yes, Ajahn.

( Ajahn - Teacher/professor. The eclipse series taught me this word😂😂)

Their professor Khun Joy exited the class. And everyone went busy talking with each other.

Soon the doors of class opened when a tall and elegant man entered the class. Everyone started to scream after seeing the man

But Pete was dumbfounded. He doesn't how to react to this reaction.

Silence please students.

Everyone became silent to listen to what he was saying.

This time that man looked straight into Pete's eyes and said

You guys may already know me but I want to introduce myself properly.

I am Vegas Theerapanyakul, your guest lecturer.

Thank you guys for 11k+ reads and 500+ votes❤️❤️😍😍