𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

" After the cameras turn off

" After the cameras turn off. " Sejin says, " I'll be off then. "

Namjoon nods, itching to thank the older man but he's once more reminded of what happened, and he's again filled with the same hesitancy of getting close to the manager again.

He can never trust him as much again. But it was clear that even he felt guilty, and a part of Namjoon knew it wasn't in his hands either. But what hurt him—them was be expected Sejin to stand with them when the decision was announced.

But he didn't.

He watched as he disappeared to his room and he grabs his phone, entering the room where everyone was talking loudly and enjoying the remaining energy they got from the hype concert.

The cameras were still around, filming them. He asks a staff member when the recording will stop and texts So-hee the time before he goes to join Taehyung's side, who's curled up against Jimin.

He wondered why the staff wasn't telling him to move away, but then again, a lot changed ever since they started rebelling the company rules.
He guessed the staff were probably worried they'd have to deal with cold shoulders if they said anything.

As they should. Namjoon sighs softly, smiling as he took a bite of the chocolate Jungkook offered.

It was supposed to be a vlive but they decide to just film a bangtan bomb, talking about the concert while enjoying some snacks. They were hungry, but they'd have dinner with So-hee later.

As it was time for the cameras to turn off, they bid goodbye to the staff members and he reaches the door, bowing again. The staff were on another floor of the hotel with Sejin and Juseok, he was glad.

" I'll go get So-hee. "

" Don't be gone too long~ " He hears Jimin teasing but he only shoots the younger a playful glare, " No promises! " closing the door behind himself to muffle sound of laughter and teasing.

He sighs, going up the lift and reaching the higher floor. He looked around, humming to himself as he reached the room number So-hee had told him.

He knocks, waiting patiently. But he didn't have to wait longer because the door was thrown open and So-hee steps out in comfortable clothes, one he recognized as his hoodie that hung loosely on her small frame.

It brings a smile to his face. " Can you come in for a few minutes? I just need to do a few things. "

He nods, humming. He closed the door, hearing another pair of footsteps as he did. " You didn't book the whole floor? What if it's dangerous, sweetheart? "

" It's fine, really. It must be Yuru. His room is right down the hall, he said he'll be on alert. No worries, oppa. "

He watched as she gathered the mess of clothes she probably made the morning after landing. She cleaned it up and grabbed her hair into a messy bun, and she disappears towards the bathroom.