𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

present time ~

present time ~

She sighs, looking at the comments under her post on twitter. After seeing Jessi that night, she had tried to get over it and calm down.

She did, as much as she could manage to, and and took her time to decide if she really wanted to work anymore. She had felt no will to get out of bed or eat anything.

How was she going to sign a contract with another company right away? But after convincing of her friends and the boys through multiple calls, she had signed it.

The world was still in chaos. Much like the seven men, Army refused to let her go.

Her letter had brought tears to everyone, and many Army trended #bringsohiback  and 
#pleasecomebacksohi .

She had seen multiple videos of them camping in front of BigHit.

They still were. Everyday. It hurt to see them suffering so much because of her. She recalled the choas multiplying when right after BigHit's announcement, P-Nation had announced her entry and welcomed her.

Although she had to stay somewhere else for a few days because of the paparazzi crowding in front of the building she lives in, the situation just seemed to worsen each passing day.

She was worried how the boys might be dealing with this. Gladly, she couldn't see any theories that blamed the boys for her departure from the group and company.

Somehow, most of the fans seemed to know it must've been company at fault, or hers. Not the boys.

But it was worrisome to see Army not giving up, and her new fan base, Gems were fighting back. She hated the fan wars. She loved both the fandoms so dearly.

After her introduction on official P Nation account by the stage name Theia, many people supported her nonetheless.

She didn't expect the immense support, but she could tell also most of them were Army who said they'll support her no matter what.

She had managed to finish the song she started four months ago. It was initially supposed to be a solo for Proof album.

And she had actually thought of discarding the lyrics because it hurt to as much as look at them.

But at the same time, she had no heart to do so. So she had decided she'd work on it and dedicate it as her piece to Army and BTS, her safe place, her home.

That was the reason why she was in the dance studio of her company building, having bid goodnight to her dance instructor of a month earlier so she could practice more but she was exhausted. Both mentally and physically.

Everything was so nice here. She wished the boys would be here too. She wasn't pressured to work, the CEO himself insisted "rest first, work later". Jessi had informed her he's always like that.