𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Yoongi ignored them, quite literally as he pushed the door open and made his way inside, taking a seat without greeting the CEO who looks at the noise

Soon enough, the rest of them follow and take a seat too. The CEO decides not to call them out on them being late, since he knew there was a storm coming.

It was better if he doesn't fuel it and handle it carefully. He sighs, " All of you are here so we should start the meeting? "

" Not all of us. " Jungkook muttered to himself, ignoring the CEO who sighs heavily. " I bet you guys know why I called you here. "

" Yes. And we're expecting answers, pd-nim. We don't care about anything else. " Yoongi finally looks up, his face blank.

" Why is So-hee suddenly being thrown out like this? How easy was it for you to decide? And for what? "

" Yoongi, I never planned to keeping her in the group for long. I know it's too late now but not too late. "

Jin grits his teeth, " Can we get one legitimate reason? "

" Can't you see? At this point, she'll be the only getting attention out of the whole group. It outshines you guys. I didn't debut you boys to see all of this. "

" And you decided to just throw her out because she has a lot of talent?! " Namjoon frowns, " So what if she gets all the attention, pd-nim? She's a part of our group. "

" Was. " Juseok interrupts, " and I think all of you should mind that tone, boys. "

" That's just too much coming from you both. " Jin scoffs, crossing his arms. " I restrained myself from making a big deal out it. But everyone noticed it. What's with the sudden rules? "

" Jin. "

" No. I won't hear any more of it. I should've been here long ago. We have no dating ban, but still you don't allow us an ounce of personal life. Checking our phones every other weeks, not giving us any solo opportunities. " Jin takes a deep breath, " Don't you think it's getting out of hand? "

" I called you all here to just inform you So-hee is not going to be a part of the group with the next contract. I've drafted it up. You can see the rules and inform Juseok if you'd like something to be changed if it's acceptable. "

Jimin stares in disbelief. The man that was sitting in front of his wasn't the CEO he's grown up to know. The betrayal was too much to take.

" All of this for some money, pd-nim? " Taehyung breathed out in disappointment, " Is that all it is? You're kicking her out so the rest of us get more opportunities? "

" Something like that. " the CEO answers grimly. " I debuted her in your group for one main reason and it was getting the public attention, Taehyung. I didn't want it to drag for so long. I was set to inform you about this three years ago but concert was such a big success. I decided to look for an alternative instead. "