𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

Staring blankly at the ceiling, Jimin lets out a heavy sigh

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Staring blankly at the ceiling, Jimin lets out a heavy sigh. The dorm was, as usual, quiet now. It had taken him a while to get used to the silence.

Ever since So-hee left, the living room was empty, everyone either hid in their rooms or went out along or together.

He layed there, awake. He couldn't sleep properly, it had been a few restless nights. But their album was going to be out soon, at midnight.

And all the exhaustion was making him stressed. What also added to his stress was the fact that Taehyung was right down the hallway, but he couldn't go to him.

He was sure he'll loose it if he was alone with the younger. It was becoming painful for both of them. So whenever he saw him, was if he was with others.

It felt so lonely. He was worried about how Army are going to react to this album, if they'll be satisfied with his efforts or maybe he'll just disappoint them. It was overwhelming.

Not being able to stay in the suffocating room, he got up and made his way towards the kitchen, deciding to making something to eat for himself.

Everything was eerily quiet, he could faintly hear Jin singing in his room, he sighed. Everyone was trying to distract themselves with the all the stress.

A few days ago, he had found Jungkook crying to himself, and Jimin knew even the youngest, who's always so strong couldn't handle the pressure anymore.

They had to work without So-hee like nothing happened, and she was alone out there, she could cry to no one and feel happy alone.

It was difficult, talking to each other over calls once in a few days or sometimes, it drags to weeks because of their busy schedules. It was too much of a sudden difference, they needed to get used to it.

But Jimin wasn't sure if they could ever get used to it.

Missing So-hee from their group was like missing a piece of them. And he could see it affected everyone a lot, but all of them knowingly pretend it didn't.

He could see Yoongi was quieter then usual, Hoseok didn't smile as much anymore and Namjoon, that man was heartbroken and Jimin could tell he missed her more than them.

He could feel himself breaking because of the company. Why had it suddenly become so hard to breathe knowing they worked under BigHit?

Why did their CEO suddenly change so much, that too for the worst. And even Juseok, their manager who has seen them every since they debuted alongside Sejin, acted like he wasn't guilty.

Jimin could tell he was sad too for the job he was doing, but it wasn't enough. It wasn't enough for him to stop separating them.

Separating So-hee from the group, keeping him apart from Taehyung, forcing Hoseok to break up with his girlfriend and not letting them even meet So-hee.