𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

" And he then said 'I changed the passcode on purpose

" And he then said 'I changed the passcode on purpose.' Juseok hyung's face was worth watching. "

So-hee giggles, hearing Namjoon rant about how cool Jin was earlier that day. She walked past people, looking around occasionally.

" We both know Jin oppa. If he does something, he does it with passion. Especially going against the company. "

" Mhm...where are you anyway? I can't see you? " So-hee bites the inside of her cheek,  " I see you though. But I'm being followed—"

" It's okay. Take off your mask. "

" What? Oppa—"

" Please. "

" Okay but what are you planning on? " she chuckled, taking off her mask. She saw Namjoon standing there, waving at her as he immediately spotted her.

" Just showing the company none of us give a fuck anymore. "

She grinned, speeding up at the sight of him. She could tell many people started to recognize her, but she walked past them nonetheless, waving back.

She pulled the phone away from her ear, throwing her arms around his neck. " Did you get taller? What the fuck? "

Namjoon chuckles, pulling her closer. He decides to keep his mask on for the time being, although he was sure people would recognize him if they looked close enough.

" Let's go. I have everything planned for today. " So-hee flushes, putting her mask back on to hide her red cheeks.
" Really? Where are we going? "

" You'll know. "

⤫⤬⤫
⤬⤫⤬

" You sneaked out? " So-hee asks as they walked hand in hand towards the museum, Namjoon laughs softly.

" We don't sneak out anymore. Juseok hyung is basically jobless at this point and Sejin hyung doesn't say anything at all. None of us listen to him. " So-hee smiles slightly, realising her heart still ached if she recalled how they betrayed her.

Namjoon takes notice of the distant look in her eyes and sighs softly. He gave her a hand squeeze, leaning down to leave a feathery kiss on her forehead. " We were expecting too much, darling...."

" I know...."

Namjoon was glad even if fans recognized them, they were given space. He smiled, bowing at multiple people who looked at him and
So-hee, since they were both now not wearing masks as they neared the museum.

Perhaps the company completely took the huge amount of fan base that was still growing as a threat to their safety and whatnot, but Namjoon could only see appreciable army.

He chuckled to himself as one of the girls who passed by squealed and gave him a thumbs up. God, did the fans know of his intentions already?

His phone started to ring, but he glanced at the name and ignored it.
" Juseok hyung is calling. "