𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

Ji-su led So-hee backstage earlier than expected

Ji-su led So-hee backstage earlier than expected. And now she was sitting there watching the make up artists and hair stylists work on her.

She watched with a smile as her hair turn from black to greyish blue, Ji-su chuckles. " Since your microphone is purple..."

" That's so thoughtful, thank you,
unnie. "

So-hee widens her eyes as saw Jessi enter, grinning wide. " BABE! Are you ready to slay the stage?! "

" You know it! " she grinned, although nervous and anxious. " But where have you been, unnie?! I thought you'd miss my performance. "

" Never! I just got in traffic earlier. And Eric was being a bitch. "

" Unnie! "

" What? He kept whining and asking me to let him talk to you! "

So-hee grins, " Yeah, it has been a while since I saw him. Even Jamie couldn't come today? "

Jessi smiles, " They're both watching through live though, don't worry. "
She nods, blinking as she stared at herself.

" Okay, go get dressed. " Grabbing the dress, she quickly changed in the changing room and thanked the staff who hands her the purple microphone, and helping her put in-ear pieces.

" Right after you're done, pd-nim said your song will be out. " Ji-su smiles, " Quite an entry, queen. "

So-hee laughs softly, thanking her as she made her way towards the edge of the backstage. Jessi was beside her ranting she'll do amazing and not to get nervous.

So-hee hears the continuous cheering of the crowd over IVE's performance. She smiles as all of the girls step down, bowing towards her. She bowed back, congratulating them.

And then she heard it, the MC announcing her stage. She gulped, clutching on the microphone as she stepped on the stairs.

" Go! "

As soon as the lights turned off, she settled on the prop, and the stage started rising up.

The cheers were deafening. Namjoon beamed as the lights focused on the stage, he saw the most ethereal thing. So-hee was sitting on a stage prop, and she started singing.

Her voice was slightly deep, laced with heavy emotions he could feel very well. He didn't know what her song was about, but he was pretty sure it's related if she seems so immersed in it.

The fans screaming got louder and he realised one of the camera has immediately panned towards them. Why was everyone doing this to them? He glanced at the big screen to see an emotional Jin.