𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

So-hee didn't think her words would affect them so much that they avoid each other and her

So-hee didn't think her words would affect them so much that they avoid each other and her. Perhaps they all needed space, she did too.

Everything felt so suffocating, she couldn't look at any of them without feeling guilty either. They were all so hurt because of her.

She felt like it was partly her fault. If she hadn't gotten so much attention, would things have been different? Could the CEO have had a change of mind?

Yoongi and Namjoon were rarely home, spending their days and nights nights their studio, even Jungkook had isolated himself in his room.

Jin was trying his best to check up on all of them despite looking exhausted himself, while So-hee had no idea where Hoseok was. Maybe he was so good at avoiding everything now. She didn't even see him at the dorms properly.

Even though she could see Jimin and Taehyung around the dorm, they never spoke up. Neither to each other or her.

It was suddenly like they were living under one roof yet living alone. It hurt so much. She had to start somehow, it's not like the CEO had given a year's worth of time to decide.

So she stood in front of Yoongi's studio, pressing the bell even though she knew the password.

The door opened seconds later and she peeked in. Yoongi doesn't seem surprised, he just manages a tiny smile which assures her she can enter.

Stepping in and closing the door behind her, she takes a deep breath. " Why won't you come home? Everyone's been avoiding each other too. "

Yoongi sighs, standing up and making his way over the girl who stood by the door, unmoving.

" Jiminie too? "

So-hee nods, " Hobi oppa too. I don't see him around anymore. Is it because of what I said? "

She sighs, " I'm sorry. I just—you have to understand, oppa! I can't live along knowing I'll be the reason for this group to just fall apart like this. "

Yoongi gulps softly, pulling her in a hug with a heavy sigh. " You'll need each other more than one way or other if I leave, but it's just going to hurt more if none of us see each other again. "

" Sweets, I guess we're just trying to avoid the fact that you're right. I do say I won't sign a contract that doesn't has you, but deep down I do know I can't live without seeing you guys
everyday. "

" It hurts..."

" It hurts. "

⤫⤬⤫
⤬⤫⤬

" Jungkookie? " Soo-hee knocks gently,
" Please let me in. "

She stood there for another minute and a messy Jungkook appeared, opening the door just a little bit.