Part Sixteen

Today is the day of the first tournament and me and Draco are sitting together like always. While we are waiting for it to start i tell Draco i will be right back and i head down to were the champions are getting ready. I walk right in and find Harry he looks up at me and gives me a questioning look. ' What are you doing here?' he asks ' I'm here to wish my brother goodluck and also say don't get killed.' He smiles at me and then says ' Are you still with Draco?' I nod. I think he is understanding about me and Draco but i am not sure. Before i leave i give him a hug and Rita Skeeter walks in and takes a photo and says ' uhh long love at its finest.' I turn to her and say ' Eww i wouldn't date him he's my brother.' Just as i say this Victor comes to see what was happening and i take that as my que to leave. 

I back to Draco and we wait hand in hand for the first challenge to start. Fleur was out first and she had to retrieve a golden egg that a dragon was protecting. She got it but she got a burn on her arm. 

Next out was Victor and he gave me a look before he started and he only got a ut on his arm from the dragon.

Next was Cedric and just like Victor he gave me a look before he started. To distract the dragon he turned a rock into a dog and got the egg with ease and didn't get hurt at all. All the Hufflepuffs cheered very loud.

Lastly was Harry. He came out looking as nervous as possible. His dragon went to attack and he quickly got out the way. when he got away from the dragon he used his wand to summon his broom and tried to use it to get the egg but failed. He then took of on his broom and the dragon followed and broke the chain it had around its neck. Teh dragon  chased after harry and they were gone for quite some time. When they came back Harry had a good amount of cuts on him and since he was Infront of the Dragon he quickly ducked down and grabbed the egg. The people that brought the dragons got the dragon under control and Harry went of to get checked out. 

Once the first Challege was over we all headed back to the castle.  At dinner all the Gryffindors were making a fuss over Harry even though he didn't come first. 

Once dinner was over we headed back to our common rooms but i got bored. I told my friends i would see them tomorrow and instead of going to my room i went to the astronomy tower. Ever since i first came to the astronomy tower i have been coming back to just think and to get away from stuff. Not many people know that i come up here. Draco knows and sometimes he comes with me and we just talk. 

Tonight though Draco did follow.. I was sitting near the edge and i was thinking about how my brother could have gotten killed. As i was thinking Draco came and sat down next to me and held my hand. He asked ' What are you thinking about?' ' How i could of lost my brother today.' 

Even though i don't talk or hang out much with Harry i still love him and care for him. Draco knows this and he understands. 

Me and Draco stayed sitting at the astronomy tower for a little longer before both of us were cold. We headed inside and went to bed but not before giving each other a kiss.

In the morning when we were at breakfast i got a parcel and it was from Narcissa. On the parcel there was a note so i opened the note and it said:

Dear Y/n, 

Since there is a ball coming up i thought you might need a dress so i went ahead and brought you one. You are probably going to the ball with Draco, so please open and look at the dress when he is not around so he can see how gorgeous you will be in it and so it is a surprise. 

Love from Narcissa Malfoy

I liked the idea of getting to see Draco surprised, so i didn't open the parcel and instead i took it straight up to my room. The yule ball was in a week so i decided not to look at it tell then. 

Since we didn't have any classes this week because of the yule ball my friends and i all hung out up until Christmas eve which was the night of the yule ball.

Word Count: 816 words