Part Twelve

Authors Note:

Please read this. For what is meant to happen in the fourth book/movie i might change somethings, so it won't be completely the same as the story line. I hope you like the book and thanks for reading.

-Tess 

For most of the holidays i was ordered around like a servant but it was nothing new. Me and Draco had written to each other multipool times i told him how i hated my aunt and uncle he told me that i was strong and could pull though. I only had to last a week and then i would be staying at the Malfoy Maner and then i would be going to the quidditch world cup.  

As i was reading the newest letter i got from Draco, I had Salem sitting on my lap sleeping. As i was almost finished reading Harry walked into my room and asked me if i wanted to go to the quidditch world cup with him and the Weasleys. I told him no and that i would be going with Draco and his family. Harry left and i finished reading Draco letter. He wrote 

Dear y/n, 

I can't wait for next week because i get to see you. I hope your aunt and uncle aren't treating you bad because you are one person on this world who should not be treated badly. Anyway I think my mother might be more excited to see you then me. She said that you can stay in my room but we have to leave the door open a tiny bit. I can't wait to see you. I don't have anything new that is exciting to tell you so this is only going to be a short letter. See you next week.

From Draco.

I wrote back straight away and then went downstairs to make dinner for everyone. 

Word count: 309 words