Part Eleven

Time skip... 

It's now almost the end of the school year. We have a week to go. Currently i am sitting in the stands of the quidditch pitch because there is a game happening. The teams that are playing is Gryffindor and Slytherin. It's the grand final so whoever wins this game wins the quidditch cup. Draco is the seeker of the Slytherin team so i am mainly here to watch him. So far Slytherin is winning but if Gryffindor catches the snitch, then they win and we loss. I am hoping that Slytherin will win.  Gryffindor has won the previous 2 years and i think we should get a win for once. 

As i am cheering for Draco our team scores another 10 points. I didn't see who scored it but i was more focusing on Draco because he was close to catching the snitch. The next thing i know Draco catches the snitch and all of Slytherin is cheering as loud as we can. We all go running onto the field and i see Draco coming over to me. We meet each other and we kiss, once we finish kissing i tell him congratulations and he headed over with the rest of his team to get given the quidditch cup. 

Since Slytherin won the house cup we are having a party in the common room. The time is only 1:00 pm so me and Pansy have a lot of time to get ready. Since we have a lot of time, we headed to Hogsmeade and get some booze. When we got back, we started to get ready. I started with my hair and Pansy did the same.

Y/n's hair (just Imagin that it is your hair color

Y/n's hair (just Imagin that it is your hair color.)

Pansy's hair

Pansy's hair

Once we were both finished our hair Pansy asked me to do her make up so i did. When i was done with Pansy's make up i started on my own. When i was finished both our makeup we decided on what we were going to wear. I ended up choosing a green dress and Pansy choose a black dress.

 I ended up choosing a green dress and Pansy choose a black dress

Y/n's

Pansy's

Pansy's

The other girls in our dorm were going as well but since we don't know them that well they got ready together. 

Since me and Pansy were already finished getting ready we headed to the common room to help set up the party. We took the alcohol over to a table that already had beers and other drinks on it. Then we went and helped someone with putting up decorations. When all the decorations were up we set out some sneaks and got some lights set up. 

When everything was set up i was shocked at how big we went for the party and Pansy said ' I should of told you, Slytherin's throw the best parties.' I just laughed and we started the party.

Everyone was in the common room celebrating and having a fun time. Even some of the first years were joining the party. The party was great and everyone was dancing. When most people were drunk we started doing karaoke. Me and Draco were both drunk and i dragged him over to do karaoke with me. We sung Payphone. And i will tell you this we were terrible. It was probably because we were drunk though.  At one point during the party Draco was up on top of some peoples shoulders holding the cup. The cup though was filled with a drink and he was drinking out of it. I was just laughing and having a good time.  This time though i didn't pass out i just partied the whole night. It was only Slytherins at the party excepted at one point i think it was some Gryffindors they tried to join in but we didn't let them. 

While dancing with Draco the party got stopped by Snape he sent us all to bed. Our whole friend group joined me and Pansy in our dorm but we didn't go to bed instead we stayed p drinking and playing games like truth or dare. We all ended up falling asleep at like 4:00am. 

In the morning i woke up in Draco's arms with a massive hangover. I couldn't be bothered to get up so i just stayed laying in Draco's arms. when i woke up it was about 1:00pm and everyone else was still asleep. I stayed awake until every else was awake and we were all awake by 1:30. We all had hang overs so we all had some aspirin. It was a good thing we didn't have classes today because we would all be like zombies. 

All the boys except Draco left and me and Draco decided to watch a movie in my bed. We chose on watching The Outsiders. When the movie was over or when we got out of bed. What ever one you wat to say it was dinner time so we headed to the great hall. The whole of Slytherin except a few younger kids, looked very tired. I mean who would balm them we all had a fun and long night. 

We sat down and had dinner after we headed to bed since we were still tired. 

For the next 5 days we had classes. Which was boring. When it came to the day we had to go home i really wasn't in a good mood. I sat with Draco, Pansy and Blaise on the train. WE and Draco were sitting on the same side and he had his arm around me. We were talking for a while until Pansy and Blaise said they have something to tell us. I had an idea of what it was but i will let them talk. ' SO me and Blaise are..' Before Pansy finished her sentence she held Blaise's hand and finished by saying ' Dating.' Me and Draco said congratulations and we continued talking. When we were almost at Kings cross station me and Draco were just having a conversation between the two of us. 

When we got to the station we got off the train and went to find our parents or in my boat aunt and uncle. Draco saw his mother waiting for him so he kissed me goodbye and told me he would write to me. I couldn't see my aunt and uncle anywhere and that's when Harry came up to me. ' There not here,' I questioned him and he continued to talk ' They never come to pick me up we have to catch a taxy.' We got a taxy and headed to privet drive. When we got there we weren't welcomed instead Vernon said ' Yous are already home.' HE said it in a disappointed voice. i didn't stay downstairs instead i went upstairs. 

Word count: 1213 words