Part Two

Once we were finished shopping Hagrid took me home and said he would see me at Hogwarts.

Up until the 10th of September Petunia and Vernon didn't talk to me at all, they didn't even make/cook me food so I had to do it myself.

Once the 10th came around I got a letter in the morning explaining how to get to Hogwarts. Somehow I got my aunt and uncle to drive me to Kings Cross Station in London. All they did was drop me off and then I was by myself. The letter had said that Hagrid would be waiting for me once I got off the train.

At the station I had found platform 9 and I was ready to run through. As I did I closed my eyes but It didn't feel like I ran into a wall, so I opened my eyes and looked up and read the sign it said platform 93/4. I got on the train and I was the only one there.

The train ride was nice and once it was almost at Hogwarts I put on my robes. The train stopped and I went and got off and I was greeted by Hagrid. He took me across the Black Lake in a boat. It was amazing, the night sky looked really relaxing.

Once we got to the front gates of Hogwarts Hagrid walked me in and guided me to a place he called the Great Hall. He opened the doors and everyone turned to look. That's when Dumbledore started speaking 'Good evening students. I have one thing to say and that is please give a warm welcome to our new student y/n Potter!' Everyone clapped but Dumbledore silenced everyone and continued talking ' We will have to sort y/n into a house so please be patient for your dinner.' I was now at the other end of the room sitting on a stool with everyone staring at me. The hat was placed on my head and it started talking but I wasn't paying attention to what it was saying until it yelled out SLYTHERIN! One table started cheering and clapping really loud so I guess that was the Slytherin table so I looked at the teacher who put the hat on my head and she gave me a nod. I headed over to the table and realised my robes have changed colours and they are now green and silver.

once I got to the table I looked for a spot to sit and this platinum blonde haired boy waved me over so I went and sat with him and his friends. ' Hi y/n I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy.' he said. 'Hi Draco.' He started to introduce his friends and he pointed to everyone when he said there name. 'This is Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy, and Blaise.' They all said hi so I said hi back. ' You don't seem much of a talker,' Draco stated, 'Normally I am talking more I just and trying to get my head around things.' I answered. Draco and his friends understood and offered to show me around. So I guess I have friends already.

After dinner Draco lead me to where our common room is and told me the password. The password to the common room was pure-blood. We sat in the common room for a while talking. I have definitely opened up more. Draco started to talk and said, ' So your Potter's sister? How is that possible you are way better then him.' ' To be honest with you we are completely different as you have probably realised by our houses.' I responded. Draco was kind and being really helpful but the thing is Harry told me about him and said he was a complete jerk and bully. I don't know where he got that from but I don't really care. If Draco is going to kind and be a good friend to me, I don't care what has happened between him and Harry.

We were sitting in the common room talking for a good 15 minutes when we all decided to go to our dorms. Lucky me I share one with Pansy so I will at least know one person in there. In a dorm you would have four people. I was yet to meet the other 2 girls in our dorm and I was kinda excited to meet them. When me and Pansy walked into our dorm, Pansy showed me my bed and just told me if I need anything to go to her. I am so thankful for her right now. Pansy went over to her bed so I got change into my pyjamas. Pansy did the same and we said good night and went to be.

In my opinion I think I am going to have a wonderful time at Hogwarts. I am glad that Draco, Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle and Blaise have accepted me into there friend group. And to be completely honest I am glad I am not in the same house as my brother because if I was he would try and get me to be friends with his friends. Even though I have never meet them he has told me about them and I don't like the sound of them. Tomorrow i start my classes and most of them I share with Draco and Pansy. Goodnight.

Author's Note:
Second chapter done. With me getting more into the story the chapters will most likely get longer but just for now while I am getting the story started they will be a bit short. Anyway I hope you are enjoying the story so far.

Word Count: 949 Words