Part Ten

It's the day of the party and me and Pansy are currently getting ready in our dorm. I was doing her make up for her and she was loving it. Her dress was gorgeous and in genral she looked gorgeous. ' You look amazing,' I told her as i finished her make up. ' Thanks y/n you look Amazing to.' I thanked her and we headed down to the common room where the guys were waiting for us. 

Draco extended his arm for me to take, and we headed to where the party as being held which was in the room of requirements.  When we found the room, we entered and were meet with loud music and the smell of alcohol. I pulled Draco to the dance floor, and we started dancing next to each other's bodies. Our hips were in sink as we danced. 

Once we were finished dancing, we went and got a drink. We went and found the others and joined in with there conversation. Some of them (Blaise and Pansy) were already slightly drunk. They were also all over each other, when i say that i mean they are making out. We all had the idea that they like each other. 

For most of the party me and Draco were either dancing, drinking, or kissing. We were both very drunk but we were having a good time. 'So Draco what if we just go and sit down?' I asked because my feet are hurting. We both made our way over to some seats and sat down. Before we got to the seats someone stuck out there arm and knocked me i the head. I passed out and don't know what happened after. 

Draco's Pov: 

Me and y/n were making our way over to some seats. We weren't walking in a very straight  line and y/n got knocked in the head by someone's arm. When i got down on the floor next to her i realized she had passed out. As i was picking her up someone else tried to as well. when i looked to see who it was i saw that it was the guy that asked y/n out. ' Hey do you need some help there,' He asked. I looked at him and made sure i had y/n in my arms and left. I took her to her dorm and put her in her bed. Before i left her room i wrote a note telling her what happened because she was most likely not going to remember. I wrote y/n last night you were acuerly we were very drunk and you know that dude that asked you out i am pretty sure he hit you in the head and knocked you out. I brought you to your room so you didn't stay passed out on the floor. Good night babe. 

Y/n Pov: 

I woke up the next morning and found that i ws in my bed and still in my dress from last night. I looked at my side table and found a not it said Draco on it and i read it. Draco explained what happened last night. He was defiantly right about me being very drunk because i had a massive hung over. 

Since i had a massive hung over i opened one of my draws and got aspirin. I took the aspirin and got up. I got  dressed and headed to the common room to find Draco laying on the coach asleep. He was also in the same outfit he was in last night. I went back to my room and got more aspirin. I took it down stairs and woke Draco i handed him the aspirin and he drank it. He said thanks and we stayed in the common room for the rest of the day. 

Word count: 640 words