Part One

'Get up! Get up!' Aunt Petunia said as she woke me up. Ugh another boring day. Lucky Harry, he gets to go to Hogwarts. To be honest I think I should be able to go to Hogwarts as well. Why because I am Harry Potter's bloody sister. Y/n Potter. The thing is I know I can do magic because when Hagrid came to collect Harry to take him to Hogwarts, he was supposed to take me too but my aunt and uncle said no which is stupid. Today was the 2nd of September which meant Harry left for Hogwarts yesterday. With Harry at Hogwarts it means that I have to do all the chores around the house.

' Do the dishes,' Aunt Petunia said as I came down the stairs. 'sure' I answered. As I started to do the dishes there was a knock at the door. My uncle told me to answer it so I did. 'Hagrid?' Yeah it was Hagrid but why was he here? ' Hello y/n ,' ' Hi' I shyly answered back. Hagrid and I had a small conversation before Uncle Vernon came and joined in. ' What on earth are you doing here?' He started off with. ' I am here to pick up y/n and get here ready to go to Hogwarts on the 10th of September. ' My face grew a huge smile because the why he said it sounded like Uncle Vernon didn't have a choice. ' Well we already said she is not going!' My uncle stated ' Sorry to say Vernon but Dumbledore demanded that y/n had to come to Hogwarts and learn how to do magic.' Hagrid didn't let Vernon get another word in before turning to me and saying ' go and get a bag or 2 and other things you need to go shopping with.'
I was going to Hogwarts.

Once I had got a couple of bags and some other things Hagrid took me to a place called the Leakey Caldron. We didn't get anything instead we went to the back of the place. We were in a tiny room with nothing but brick walls. Hagrid tapped on certain bricks and it made the wall turn into an arch way. We walked through the arch and Hagrid said ' welcome to Diagon Ally!' I looked up at him and gave him a smile.

The first thing we had planned to do was to go to Ollivanders and get me a wand. I was confused though with how we were going to be paying for things but Hagrid said that he took some money out for my volt for me. When we were just about to get to Ollivanders I saw a pet shop. I asked Hagrid if I could look through the window and he said sure. When I looked through the window I saw a black cat. He was absolutely gorgeous. He was in a cage and on the cage door there was a note it read My Name Is Salem and I am a Boy.
' Hagrid look at this gorgeous cat,' I called over to Hagrid. He came over and I showed him. He agreed with me about the cat being gorgeous but he said we needed to get to Ollivanders.

We got to the door of Ollivanders and Hagrid said ' Go on in, I have to go do something but I will be back here once you are done getting a wand.' I have him a quick nod and went inside. The place looked empty so I called out ' Hello is there anyone in here.' Just as I finished talking someone, I am guessing it is the owner, came sliding out on a ladder. ' Hello there I am presuming you need a wand?' I told him yep and he went off looking in the shelves. He came back with a box and opened it. He gave it to me and I tested it out but it wasn't the one for me. So after Mr Ollivander getting me multiple wands to try we find the right one. It is a 10 inch, dragon hearsting core and the type of wood used is Ash.

I said thank you to Mr Ollivander and paid and went outside to find Hagrid hiding something behind his back. He looked at me and said ' We'll say this is a late birthday present so happy birthday,' and as he says this he brings a cage out from behind his back. In the cage is a very gorgeous black cat. I squealed with excitement and said thank you as I grabbed the cage.

We went on with our shopping and Hagrid insisted on carrying Salem. Today is definitely one of the best days of my life all thanks to Hagrid.

Author's Note:
First chapter done. I hoped you liked it and I hope you like the rest of the book.

Word Count: 817 Words