Part Six

Time skip...

It's now Christmas eve and Hogwarts is decorated beautifully. Not many people are staying at Hogwarts for Christmas but i am. 

Once i was done getting ready for the day even though i wasn't sure what i would be doing, I headed down to the common room to find Draco sitting by the fire reading a book. He stuck his head up and said hello as i sat down next to him. He asked, ' Are you excited for tomorrow?' ' Well i guess  i am. i might actually get a present this year.' I answered. He told me that i would defiantly b getting a present from him. I guess it is good thing that i got him a present too. 

Anyway once we were done having a small conversation we went and saw Snape to see if we were allowed to ice skate on the Black Lake, which he said yes too. When we got permission to ice skate we headed back to the common room and got the things we would need such as ice skate, jackets, lunch, and a blanket. Draco told me that he had ice skated once before so i guess it might be funny to watch. 

Once we got to the Black Lake, we put our ice skates on and went out on the ice. We were both having a bit of trouble, but we got used to it pretty quick. After about 5 minutes we were both up on our feet having a great time. Skating with Draco was a lot of fun and i was happy that it was just us two. 

Cedric's Pov: 

I was sitting under a tree watching as y/n and Draco had  a great time ice skating on the Black Lake. It made me a bit jealous seeing how happy she was with him. To be honest i think i might ask her out Tomorrow since it is Christmas. Who knows if she will say yes. She lloked so happy with him and they seem to be very close. I don't even think she knows who i am.

Y/n's  POv: 

We were still skating on the ice having a great time when i stopped still for a minute to catch my breath and i realized the same dude from the library was looking steering at me. I still don't know who he is and ever since i saw him in the library i have seen him more and more. All i have seen him do is steer at me and it creeps me out. 

Draco came over too me and asked ' Are you ready for some lunch?' I nodded my head and we headed off the Black lake and sat on the blanket that we set up on the ground. We ate our lunch and just talked for a little until we got bored and got up on the ice again. Ice skating is way more fun then i thought and with Draco it was even more fun. 

Once we were done ice skating aka when we got to tired of mucking around, we headed back inside and headed to the library. I quite liked the library, i think i like it because of how quiet it is. Any way we sat in the library and did some homework. We didn't have much homework but we still have a little. While doing our homework i saw the dude that i keep seeing steer at me and i decided to do something about. So i got up and told Draco i will be back in a second and headed over to this creepy dude. When he realized i was walking over to him he quickly made it look like he was doing homework. ' Hi,' i started off with he said hi back and he seemed a bit nervous. ' I'm y/n and i keep on seeing you steering at me and i would appreciate it if you stopped because i find it very creepy.' I said. ' Well i'm Cedric and i am sorry i have made you feel a bit creeped out. I just find it very hard to keep my eyes off of you.' He seemed like a nice guy but i didn't come over her to make friends i came over here to stop him from steering at me. ' Look Cedric you seem like a nice guy but i am not looking to make friends or what ever i came over here to came and tell you to stop steering at me. So stop steering at me.'  I ended the conversation with and walked back over to Draco. I told him where i went and about how i kept on seeing Cedric steering at me. He agreed with me and said that he was a creep. We continued to do our homework until dinner and then we headed to the Great Hall.