Chouzetsu/Turbo Shu Kurenai x Prankster Reader

Comincia dall'inizio

"Okay. Okay. Geez, no need to be this mad."

The (h/c) haired girl responded quickly as she went to their shared bedroom with Shu following close behind and got a bottle of spray.

She sat on the bed and motioned him to sit beside her as the light pink haired boy rolled his eyes and huffed before doing so.
Then, (Y/N) carefully sprayed the liquid on his hair which made the pink colour evaporate away as if it were alcohol. Minutes later, Shu's hair were back to their classic white colour.

The albino let out a sigh of relief as he turned his eyes towards his girlfriend with a devilish look plastered on his face.

"Now (n/n)..."

He spoke in a dark tone as a murderous aura surrounded him and (Y/N) gulped hard as she flinched back, realising she was in trouble.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's P.O.V.

Now while Shu is lecturing you, let me start up with a quick introduction! 😁

You are (Y/N) (L/N). Shu Kurenai's sweet yet so naughty girlfriend.

Why naughty?

Because you just love to play pranks on everyone in the Bulls including your handsome albino boyfriend.

Your pranks are harmless but sometimes can prove to be very annoying.

Almost everyone falls victim to your pranks and then becomes very alert so they could avoid falling for yet another tricks. But they fail each time.

I guess you've got your pranking skills from Pheng and Bell. 😅

Your boyfriend Shu, is usually a very calm and collected person and can even withstand upto 50 of your pranks.

But the line is crossed if you dare to mess with his work or Spryzen.

For once or twice, he can tolerate but if it happens the third time, girl you're in for hours long lectures on morality and ethics.
I guess this is enough introduction for now....back to the story!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to the present:
3 hours later:

"So, I guess now you understood how to NOT play pranks with someone so much that they run after you to kill you, right?"

The red eyed albino asked as he had just finished his lecture, only to find her half asleep.

"(Y/N)!!!"

He said loudly but not loud enough to be considered as a yelling as the said girl's eyes quickly opened wide.

"W-what happened?"

She asked as Shu gave her another glare.

"What happened is that you didn't listen to what I was telling you and instead slept for 3 whole hours!"

He scolded as the (h/c) haired girl rubbed her nape sheepishly before an idea popped in her mind.

"How about I bake you some cupcakes as an apology Shu?"

Shu raised an eyebrow suspiciously at her as she sweatdropped a little at that.

"Not sure about that. Who knows what pranks you have up your sleeve next."

He said as (Y/N) cutely pouted at him, instantly melting his heart of steel again.

"It's rude of you to doubt me like that. I feel hurt you know."

Shu mentally awed at her but kept a straight face outside,

"Okay, okay I'm sorry. But I can't trust you completely. I have a condition and if you obey it then only I will eat your cupcakes."