" kaya pala....." She said while putting the things in the bag and we started to walk away and i called alo telepathically telling him we're going home.

" bakit? Is there a problem?" I asked her and she looked at me.

" kasi noon nakita ko din silang pumunta sa kakahoyan at nakita kong parang nag iba yung mata nila, katulad nung werewolf kanina. Pero akala ko guni-guni ko lang yun pero hindi pala." Sabi niya sa akin kaya humarap ako sa kanya.

" hmm, stay away from him, if ever he will come near you, call me kahit ang hina pa niyang pagkatawag mo i will be there." I reassured her and she smiled at me. " thank you..." She blushed and i just held her hand and started to walk away from the woods and nakita naming si ali ay nandiyan na.

" so i get the feeling na alam mo na kung ano kami narda?" Nagtanong si ali sa kanya at sinagot niya din naman.

"Oo po, hehe...hindi ko talaga inexpect yun eh..pero ang galing, vampires...naks naman may manliligaw akong vampire." Tumawa lang si narda and i just smiled at her at pinapasok na sa sasakyan.

" drive us to the funeral homes ali. Pupunta tayo sa lamay ng mama ni narda." Ali started driving and narda just stayed quiet.

I held her hand and she looked at me.
" it's gonna be alright okay? Hindi kita iiwan andun ako para sa'yo." At linakasan ko ang loob ko and i kissed narda's forehead, she blushed in embarrassment and held my hand tight.

" k-kanina ka pa ah....nakaka score kana.." She mumbled but i can hear her.

" i'm trying to make you fall inlove with me duh." I rolled my eyes at her and she smiled.

" no need naman eh. Nahulog na ko sayo." She looked at me and it was my turn to blush.

" who knew i could make a vampire blush." She laughed and i just smiled at her.

" ako yung vampire kasi na inlove sa yo." She blushed and ali cough.

" baka langgamin tayo niyan." He smiled looking at the mirror and i just smiled and narda's face was blushing hard.
I was hungry so i wanted to drink but i was scared that narda might be grossed out by it.

" n-narda can i ask a f-favor?"
I stuttered, damn.

" ano yun?" She asked and i nervously asked her.

" i-im getting hungry and i wanted to drink some...you know...and you might get grossed out by it...kaya i wanted to asked if its okay...you dont have to watch me pwede ka namang tumalikod.." I asked looking away and she smiled at me.

" okay lang naman regina wag kang matakot. Hindi ako mandidiri. Sige na uminom ka na baka kagatin mo pa ako eh." She laughed.

Kumuha ako sa compartment ko ng blood bag and whispered to her ear.
" bakit? Ayaw mo bang magpakagat? " i said seductively and she was covering her ears dahil nag rered na sa kakablush niya.

" s-siraulo! Uminom ka na nga!" She crossed her arms and i just laughed at her.
My eyes turned red and my fangs went out and bit unto the blood bag while i suck the blood out, narda was looking at me in my side profile while drinking until i finished and threw the bloodbag in a plastic bag. She was still looking at me and my eyes didn't change and my fangs we're still out and there was blood  going down my mouth.

Narda move forward at pinunasan ang dugo sa mukha ko at tiningnan ang mata ko i looked at her and i retracted my fangs but didnt change my eye color.

" galing....ganda ng mata mo...." She said mesmerized and my eyes glowed red at what she said, our face we're inches apart and i could feel her breathe on my face. We we're getting closer and closer and closer where our lips almost met when ali spoke up.

" malapit na tayo." He said and narda move backwards and sat down at hinawakan ko yung kamay niya and changed my eye color to normal.

" s-sorry.." Sabi niya and i just just kissed her cheek. " hindi naman kita pipigilan kung mangyayari yun." I said to her and she blushed until we arrived at the funeral homes.

She sighed heavily and i held her hand.
" i'll be here with you." I smiled and she squeezed my hand and we came out of the car. Ali drove away and we went inside the funeral homes. And the petite girl was there and i held narda's hand possesively, narda noticed it and smiled.
" relax regina, caregiver siya ng ina ko." She smiled and i nodded kaya pumasok na kami at pumunta sa coffin at nakita ko ang ina niya. I felt narda crying and i hugged her,

" k-kung nandito pa si nanay, alam kong magugustuhan ka niya... Ito nay oh..si regina vanguardia....yung nangliligaw sa akin..." She smiled sadly while she told her mother about me. I just smiled sadly at her and  looked at her mother.
" huwag po kayong mag alala tita, hindi ko po hahayaang mag isa ang anak mo po...aalagaan ko to ng mabuti at mamahalin po ng sobrang-sobra..." I said to her mother and she just smiled sadly at me.

We walked back and took a seat and the petite girl approached us. " hi narda, and who's your friend?" She smiled at us.

" si regina aking- "

" soon to be girlfriend." I continued her sentence and the girl just smiled.

" alagaan mo to siya, huwag mo hayaang masaktan iyan, kasi magagalit talaga si mama niya pag nangyaring sasaktan mo si narda." She said to me calmly and i smiled at her.

" dont worry, i will love her with all that i have and i will never hurt her."

Narda just smiled and blushing hard and the petite girl introduced herself to be rhian, and i nodded at her and smiled and she walked away kasi may mga bisitang pumunta sa lamay. Nakita kong inaantok na si narda kaya umupo ako at pinasandal ko siya sa balikat ko.

" matulog ka na, ayaw kong mapagod la bukas dont worry about me. Vampires don't sleep." She smiled and she kissed my cheek.

" thank you regina....for being there for me..." She said while closing her eyes and i smiled...

" anything for you....my eternity..."

I leaned on her head and she fell asleep right away.

I asked rhian na pwede bang umuwi muna kami ni narda kasi pagod na si narda and rhian said yes at sinabihan ko din siya na babalik kami bukas.

" teka, kaya mo bang kargahin si narda? Mabigat tong batang to." Rhian said and i just smiled at her.

" its fine kaya ko naman." Binuhat ko si narda and ali was waiting there, i messaged him telephatically na uuwi na kami doon sa bahay ko.

Ipinasok ko na si narda sa sasakyan at hinayaan siyang matulog.

" a few minutes passed*

Umabot na kami sa bahay at dinala ko si marda sa kwarto ko at inihiga siya doon, tiningnan ko siya and i kissed her forehead and smiled, " rest well, my love." I was about to leave when she hugged me. " stay....please.." I smiled and letnher hug me and i caressed her back habang natutulog siya.

" Don't ever leave me...." She mumbled in her sleep and i hugged her tight.

I wont ever leave narda....i will stay right here with you.....for eternity...

Gooodd mornengggg mga vadengggg!!! YIEIEIE AKALA NIYO HA MAY KISSING SCENE NA HAHAHAHAHA! hindi pa po ano ba mga vadeng hahahahahahah i hope you like this chapter! And! Ano na kaya ang mangyayari sa kanila? Ano kaya ang pinaplano ni brian ngayon? Will there be a war happening? We will find out further into the chapters! HAVE A GREAT DAY! PEACE!