It's Over Isn't It?

HINTS:

WORD- Song

WORDS- Au

"Talking"- In Au

"Talking"- Outside Au

'words'- Thinking

*Action*

A/S= Author-San

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AU Description:

Momo and Jirou have been friends since childhood when Momo's parents signed her up for music lessons at Jirou's parents' studio. Jirou was always there with her parents so her and Momo became friends. They stayed friends all throughout childhood and high school until Momo started dating Todoroki and drifted away from Jirou. Years later, Jirou now owns her own music shop and teaches kids on the side. Momo signs her son up for lessons and when Jirou meets him all her past emotions come flooding back because he looks a lot like Momo. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay guys this universe is kind of sad and mainly centers around Jirou." A/S said 
"Me?" Jirou asked confused
"Yes, and it is also another singing one." 
"Well then I guess it can't be that bad." Jirou said as the screen lit up

"Alright goodbye Tsuki I'll see you next week." Jirou said walking him to his limo and waving goodbye. 

"OMG! Jirou, you look so good! And you teach children!? So amazing!" Mina said freaking out
"So, I own a music shop like dad?" Jirou asked
"Yes."

She walked back into her shop and closed the door, putting her back on it and sighing. She walked over to her piano and started playing.

"I was fine with the men who would come into her life now and again." Jirou starts and flashes of Momo getting asked out by tons of men pop up. 

"So, she's singing about me?" Momo asked

"I was fine, 'cause I knew, that they didn't really matter until you." It shows Momo turning the men down until Todoroki hands her flowers and she turns to him.

"I was fine when you came, and we fought like it was all some silly game." It shows Jirou and Todoroki fighting for Momo's attention. 

"Over her, who she'd choose. After all those years I never thought I'd lose." It shows Momo walking with Todoroki leaving Jirou behind.

"Poor Jirou" Uraraka said
"I feel so bad." Kami said 

"It's over, isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it over?" Jirou sings more starting to tear up, "It's over, isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it over?" Some tears slipping out.

"No Jirou don't cry." Mina said clinging to her friend
"Mina, I'm not crying."

"You won and she chose you." It goes back to when Todoroki first asked Momo out, Momo accepted the flowers for the first time.

"And she loved you." It flashes to Jirou opening her mail and seeing a wedding invitation to Momo and Todoroki's wedding.

"I don't think Momo realized the pain the put onto Jirou because if she did, I doubt she'd give her an invitation." Deku said

"And she's gone." It shows Momo in a wedding dress fading away.

"It's over, isn't it? Why can't I move on?" It shows Jirou going on all kinds of dates, but she can't get Momo out of her head. 

"War and glory, reinvention" Class 1-A was shown fighting together and Momo and Jirou celebrating together. 

"Fusion, freedom, her attention. Out in daylight, my potential. Bold, precise, experimental." Jirou can be shown getting better use of her quirk and talking Momo up giving her more confidence. 

"Who am I in this world without her? Petty and dull with the nerve to doubt her." 

~Flashback~

Momo and Jirou were in Momo's room, she was getting ready for a date with Todoroki and Jirou was helping her pick an outfit.
"Are you sure you wanna do this? What if he's like all the other guys you've met?" Jirou asked
"He's not" Momo said

~Flashback Over~

"What does it matter? It's already done. Now I've got to be there for her son." She sang as images of her teaching Tsuki popped up

"It's over, isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it over? It's over, isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it over? You've won and she chose you and she loved you and she's gone. It's over, isn't it? Why can't I move on?" 

Jirou was so into the music she didn't hear her shop door opening.

"It's over, isn't it? Why can't I move on?" She finished the song only to hear that angelic voice she missed.

"Jirou?"

And the screen shut off. 

"Wow, poor Jirou." Mina said 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey lovelies!! Just wanted to say that I am sorry I haven't updated in a while. As you have noticed I do have a co-writer now, she is going to help write chapters for you when I am too busy, and she has a bunch of amazing ideas so I think you guys will love it! Anyway, just wanted to apologize for not updating I have been super busy and haven't had the time to write but I have many ideas that I will try to put out for you lovelies!!! And as always have a wonderful day/night/whatever and always remember I love you!!!!