What Author~san looks like!

Hey guys, gals and non-binary palls!

Just wanted to add this as sort of a get to know author!

If you don't really care then you can skip this no hard feelings really!

Anyway......I'm just gonna put some stuff on here to give you more of an idea of who I am as a person, but if you'd like to as more questions feel free to do so in the comments I would be more than happy to answer them all...within reason of course. And before you ask I am not going to put me weight on here I wouldn't want to trigger anyone's body dysmorphia with how much/little I weigh. I'm only doing this because I know how sometimes looking at someone else's weight can make you feel like you should be that skinny or have that many curves. I myself have struggled with body and eating problems so I know how bad it can sometimes get.

Anyway lets get on into it!

Height- 5"3

Eye color- Blue

(Natural) Hair color- Dark brown

(Dyed) Hair color- Black (on top) Blond, was bright pink (On bottom)

Pronouns- She/they

Sexuality- Pansexual

Relationship status- Taken (by a gamer boy 😅)

Favorite color- Really any pastel colors but mainly yellow and purple

Siblings- Two younger brothers (I'm the oldest and the only girl 😓)

That's really all I can think of right now so...if you have more questions feel free to ask!

if you have more questions feel free to ask!