Amnesia Izuku Midoryia

" this is an interesting world you could say..." Emiko-chan said.

" what is going to happen to me again?" 

"uhhhh I think you need to see?"

and the world started 

It showed Midoriya in a bed. you could hear the beeping from different things in the room along with somebody crying it showed monoma on the side rail of the bed with his head down and arm covering his face and head.

" Did something happen to Izuku, is he okay!" monoma's face was cover in fear.

" He is fine, Midoriya was hit with a Quirk but the side effect are not great... " I said " what are they! " monoma pressed on me " it will show you, just wait."

Izuku's eyes flutered open "where am I?" monoma stopped crying  " Izuku your awake !' " monoma? where am I ?" " you don't remember Izuku ?"  "No ! where are we !"  he face was laced with confuseion. he woke up somewhere and he could only remember one name Monoma . 

" Were at UA high, we go to school!"  at that moment the doors open to find Recovery girl, Bakugou . " who are these people ? Monoma" "this is -" " My name is bakugou katsuki, but you call me kacchan." 

" he addmits it he cares " MIna said " Of course I care !" bakugou said " look ! he didn't yell !"  kaminari said " THE FUCK YOU MEAN PIKACHU ! " " And he's gone..." kirishima said 

"kacchan ... it sound like I know it?... are we brothers?" " No, were not but we grew up together, so were close... like brother's" with a gentle voice "hello I'm recovery girl I'm the schools nurse, I'm going to help you try and get your memory back." 

" so I cant remeber anything but monoma ?" Izuku looked at me I nodded  " yes ... fortunly you remeber him but nothing else sadly"

Next day at class: 

" Problem children ... Midoriya was hit with a quirk, two weeks ago during a fight and has been asleep until  last night at midnight he woke up, Due to the quirk... he has lost his memory's about his past and this class, he does remember his boyfirend name... If I see anyone taking advantage of Midoriya gets expelled... Oh and watch out for for Bakugou and Monoma they are even more  protective of Midoriya." 

" Hai  Aizawa-Sensei " 

" Alright you guys can come in." Aizawa huffed 

Bakugou, Midoriya, monoma walked in.

Midoriya wispheared to Monoma who nodded.

" Um so I have been told that you all know me...I can't remember  any of  your names... un try and be patient with me..." " Hello midoriya My name is Tenya Iida!" " I'm Ochako Uraraka." " I'm Tsuyu asui call me Tsu." " I'm todoroki -kun..." " I'm Mina Ashido!" " I'm Jiro ." " Fumikage Tokoyami, and this is dark shadow." who waved at midoriya who waved back, " I'm denki Kaminari ." " Hitoshi Shinsou." 

 * Hitoshi and Monoma  both replaced minteta when he sadly... died .*

" WAIT WHY AM I DEAD !" the grape yelled " shiggy sneaked up on you and sadly he dusted you because you were bad mouthing his grandma." 

all the women in the room thank Shigg for killing mineta he stopped working and muttered thanks his pale face dusted in pink.