Chapter 16

Chapter 16

The metallic feel brushed my hands. I yelped in delight, looking down I saw an old skeleton key about the same size as a Q-tip. This little thing had been storing me here for weeks! Nevertheless I was fully ready to escape from this room before Mike finds out and I get stuck here permanently; till death do us part.

Clasping the key like my life depended on it, I jumped to the lock. Jamming the freezing skeleton key into its slot.

Please work.

Please work.

Come on!

Click

My entire life froze as I creeped the door open, hearing the orchestra of squeaky hinges. My breathe faltered as I smelt the mildly fresh oxygen that had finally past into my room. So many weeks had gone by without an open window or nothing, I was finally breathing. Slowly I opened the door, admiring the scratches in the wall from the last time I was out of here. Curiously I turn to the one thing I was looking for...The lonely dark door at the end of the corridor.

It seemed like a mirage as I stepped closer to his door. My pace quicken, pacing closer and closer to it until I was right at its hinges.

Should I knock?

No. What if Mike hears me?

I battled with my conscious, but was calmly stopped when I heard 3 soft words emitted from within the room.

"Jenna come in." Vic ordered.

Funny how he was the one in the room this time, I laughed to myself and quietly opened his door and entered.

"What you laughing about Jenna?"

"I thought it was funny how you were the one trapped inside the room and I was the one outside." I said.

"But now we're both in here." He stated.

I felt my hands turn clammy once again, reminiscing the words he spoke to me earlier.

"Was it true?" I questioned.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, confusedly.

"I don't know...Just how you said you would hold me and stuff, sorry I'm so awkward..." I mumbled. Why the hell was I so awkward? He probably doesn't like me now. Well done Jenna.

Vic moved closer to me and suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and jumped on the bed. Comfortably he snugged closely to my neck.

"I would never lie to you Jenna." He whispered comfortably in my ear, before he rested his head back into my neck. I wrapped my arms around him, cuddling him back. His body was so warm, it was like a warm towel straight out the dryer. He smelt of old spice and cinnamon, especially round his rough neck. His torso was well defined, as if it was sculpted and carved with utter precision. I felt his warm lips gently kiss my neck, leaving a tickling sensation.

"That tickles." I yelped. Giggling, as he smothered me with more tiny kisses.

"Stop!" I bursted out laughing, trying to get away from his kisses, but he kept wrapped his arm tighter, forcing me closer to his mischievous self.

I continued laughing hysterically, while he ran kisses up and down my neck and collarbone.

"What's going on up there Vic?!" I heard Mike scream, followed by heavy footsteps. The kisses stopped and my heart was on fire.

We both stopped in our tracks, looking in horror at each other.

This is the end.

---------------------------

GUYS THEY ARE IN TROUBLE OMG!!1!