Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Mike's POV

Brutally I swung the familiar black door open, causing angry vibrations to rattle through its timber like a wave. I scanned the messy untouched room, feeling a sense of déjà vu as my eyes rested on my brother.

*flashback*

"Mike don't you dare say it" Vic hissed. Glaring at me like our dad. Why was Vic so angry, I mean Cara may have been in a relationship with him, but she would always stay as my true friend, and nothing would change that. Not even him.

"Well Vic, stop with your assumptions maybe? Clara and I both know that we feel mutually to eachother. Hear that? MUTUALLY! You know what that means? FRIENDSHIP! So please can you maybe get over this?" I rushed, feeling relieved I had finally let out my point of view. He pulled his hair back in frustration and let out an exaggerated groan. Suddenly he shot up.

"Okay fine, continue to be MY girlfriend's buddy, but IF you ever get another girlfriend don't even think of telling me off for being friendly with her, got it?" Vic shot, I nodded agreeing with his deal.

*end of flashback*

"Remember that deal we made, you and me, back when you were with Cara?" I questioned. He nodded, turning around from his desk as he watched me attentively.

"Well just so you know I'm still going to live up to it, but just to make sure you don't...cause any problems, Jenna will be locked in my room while I'm gone, got that?"

"Mhmm...sure," Vic grumbled out.

"But just so you know brother, She doesn't need to see me to fall for me." He continued, letting a mischievous wink slip by my vision. I kicked him in the shin, causing him to fall off his chair onto the ground. He began wheezing in pain.

"Let that be a warning to you...brother." I spat. Leaving once again, passing through the corridor and stopping abruptly at my bedroom door. I knew Jenna was in there, she was probably laying peacefully against the mattress, although I could still feel like she wasn't here, what if she left me like Sam did? I took out my worn-out copper skeleton key and quietly slipped it through the hole, twisted it gently. Click.

I ever so slightly peered my eyes around the door, scanning the room for Jenna. As if on queue she screamed and struggled against her bindings. I felt a smirk form on my lips. Thoughts of her screaming and moaning out my name invade my conscious making my smirk grow wider.

Curiously I examined the messy king sized bed, noticing her golden legs imprinted onto the duvet. She moved like an animal, disheveled and vicious.

"Good to see your awake princess" I announced, I watched her figure solidify like an ice cube, frozen at my voice.

"No need to be scared Jenna," I admired her from the foot of the bed.

"I not going to hurt you..." I leaned onto the duvet and focused on her sea blue eyes.

"Unless you've been a bad girl, then some discipline may be in order..." her usual timid expression change to one of horror. She's too cute. I let a little laugh erupt from me, making her angry. I turned around and headed for the door, shaking my head at the reminiscence of her expression when all of a sudden I felt a soft contact to my head.

Looking down I saw a my familiar simple brown pillow. I sharply swung my body to face her. A familiar twitch fuelled me, making me see red.

"Oh, So you like it rough..."

-------------

Extra long chapter and I'm posting it on Thursday because it's Easter break and I have time on my hands!

So what's your opinion on Mike guys, I want to know what you think!

Any who thanks for reading and enjoy your break

P.s IM SEEING PIERCE THE VEIL TOMMOROW ((Friday))