Chapter 15

Chapter 15

~2 Weeks later~

"Why don't you form a band Vic? You sound amazing!" I praised the insides of my coffin/room.

"I don't know Jenna..." Vic mumbled from outside.

"Just try it Vic!" I exasperated.

"Maybe." He said playfully.

It had been like this for a few weeks now; he would come talk to me when Mike went out. We would have these fun conversation, then he would have to leave again. And to be honest ever since we've talked to each other I've been having frequently less episodes of anxiety at night. Plus the chances of escaping my confines were closer then ever.

"Hey Jenna!" He whispered excitingly from outside the door.

"What Vic?" I whispered back, giggling at his excitement,

"You have an adorable laugh!" He answered, projecting his smile into his voice.

"Shut up Vic." I said back, laughing inbetween words.

"Make me." He snapped. My breathe hitched, I felt something odd about those words, wether it was the dialogue or the content, something was off. I felt a sea of emotions rush through me.

"Sorry ugh..." He added trying to cover up his remark.

We sat there for a few more enveloped in awkward silence, until I picked up the strength to talk.

"You know, you make me nervous." I said, attempting to remove the painfully awkward silence.

"Oh? Explain..." He let out.

I scratched the back of my neck.

"Oh I don't know, you're just different." I said.

"Different? What do you mean?" Vic asked, clearly confused.

"You're...perfect." I said, whispering the last word. I felt myself tense up, feeling a bit of anxiety coming on.

"But you don't know me...You don't know the real me Jenna. The real me would scare you." He said. The real vic?

"Well I'm always up for a challenge Vic." I challenged.

"Well maybe this challenge isn't fit for you." He challenged back.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Well if I was there with you right now...sitting next to you, I would wrap my arms around your waist, pull you into me, stopping you from escaping my grasp. I would kiss you Jenna...Kiss you're neck till you were blessed with a forest of love bites. My only challenge would be keeping you still." He spoke.

My heart was racing a million miles an hour and my hand turned clammy. What was he doing to me? His words paralysed me. Forcing me to stop breathing.

"What are you doing to me?" I mumbled.

"The real question is: what are you doing to yourself Jenna" he answered. Suddenly I felt something hit my hand.

-------------
My wattpad didn't update yesterday so sorry guys. Heheheh.

some of you may enjoy smutty smutt smutt one shots so I did one called 'make me'. You can totally check it out in my works if you want.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️