52. Page 21.

I'm sorry, guys.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 16

It was Toby.

Aiden knew the voice. He wasn’t overly familiar with it, so it took him a while to recognise it, but he did eventually.

“Get off,” Aiden struggled, trying to push the figure off him. He was leaning right over Aiden, smirking. His well-built frame didn’t budge, even with Aiden’s full force.

Toby started to laugh, “From what I’ve heard, you’re well up for it.”

 “What?” said Aiden sharply.

Toby laughed again. He didn’t have an evil laugh, but it wasn’t exactly an inviting one either. “You ‘eard,” he muttered, moving closer to Aiden. He could feel Toby’s hot breath on his cheek, it smelt slightly of mint, but mainly flavourless.

 From somewhere, light had started to seep into the room, and it was glowing just enough for Aiden to make out Toby’s features: he had a sharp, oval face with a long, straight nose. In the light, his eyes looked black and gloomy and his face a pale white, rising with temperature. He wasn’t exactly attractive, but he wasn’t bad looking either. His face looked old beyond his years and he was seemingly tall: making Aiden cower from his lanky body.

"I like you," he muttered, inching forward. He said it agnostically, with a great deal of apathy in his voice, and a presence of a certain sense of sentimentality, mixed with a resemblance of uncertainty and misjudgement. His face bore a look of despair but, critically, they were seeping with a loss of desire and possibly, sorrow. Aiden was a good reader of eyes: they amazed him, but Toby’s staring pupils simply scared him.

But whatever was running through his mind, it didn’t matter as he shoved Aiden against the stone cold floor and wrapped him in a forceful kiss. Toby took full control, of everything. It was hard and rough, but exciting and fast.

“Get off me,” Aiden shoved Toby off him, clearly annoyed. The kiss had seemed to last only a few seconds, but Aiden knew it had been going on for at least a few minutes. He shook himself off. “Can you let me out, now?” Toby grinned, baring his flashy teeth, knowing he had won. He grabbed Aiden again, even more forcefully this time, and pressed his rough lips against Aiden’s mouth.

Aiden struggled and squirmed, making slight squeals of condemnation and hate. “Get the hell off,” he managed through Toby’s violent kisses. Toby hardly heard Aiden and carried on his line of affection – if you could call it that. Aiden began to kick out, but his pathetic limbs were useless against Toby’s strong build.

“Stay still,” Toby murmured as he lowered his kissing, latching his mouth to Aiden’s neck. Aiden let out a low scream, begging someone to help him.

Toby stopped his vigorous kissing and looked at Aiden with a newfound emotion: anger. With his face trapped in a wrath of rage and fury, he said jaggedly, “Don’t you like me?”

“NO!” Aiden screamed, but it didn’t seem to matter what he thought, because Toby was already on top of him.

It was a stupid moment of panic and anger between them. Toby began to tear off Aiden’s school uniform vehemently, whilst Aiden wrapped his arms around himself, feebly trying to stop him.

“I’m sorry,” he whimpered, “Stop, PLEASE!”

Toby’s face was a deep shade of red, compelled in a tangle of anger and confusion. Aiden started to cry. With tears drenching his drained face, he scrunched his face into a ball of terror; his eyes were tightly shut, as if to hide the terrifying scene. “Stop, stop, please, stop,” Aiden suppurated: wailing, howling and blubbering.